Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Ashley's silence is deafening just now, I wouldn't mind a Staveley comment and a Rafa quote over the weekend to put a bit of pressure on the fat fella.

Does it matter when she opens negotiations?

Do it during the season and you are always close to a transfer window, sometimes those deals take time. Do it during a transfer window and you have the problem of doing it during a transfer window.

The problem was never about her having negotiations close to or during the transfer window, the problem was the owner using it as an excuse to not buy anyone or keep the club running as it should have been.

Why would he spent money on the club if he thinks its going to be sold? Especially if the new owners don't agree with the signings? Of course it matters when the deal is being made. If she was serious she'd have been back in as soon as safety was confirmed. It's not happening, it never was unless she scored it on the cheap (I;m sure just the same as Ashley isn't going to sell unless he gets an over inflated fee)

He never needed to spend his money, he just needed to spend the money that was in the clubs account, the money that would be transferred over in the event of a sale in anyway.

Why do people keep coming out with the guff that if the clubs spends money then Ashley is spending money, that’s not how it works and it’s not how it has ever worked under Ashley’s tenure here.

Just to get this straight Caulkin is "agenda driven" and Staveley is a "tyre kicker", Dokko man, please stop.

Totally out of context like. I'm happy with his agenda, but to say he doesn't have one is naive.

I saw nothing from Staveley's bid to suggest otherwise. The fact it impacted on our transfer window (like i said it would in early December) left a bitter feeling. We got lucky with our much maligned loans, but the damage the bid nearly done to us was almost catastrophic. I don't know if i'd want that near the club in all honesty, even if it meant getting rid of Ashley. Just another party who doesn't fully grasp football.

Again how naive you must be if you believe it actually impacted our transfer window.

The press release from Ashley/Bishop etc said the last contact was made just before the window had opened and they stated they will no longer be discussing it with Staveley so they had a full month to do any transfers, so what stopped them? (Probably the same thing that has stopped them from multiple other windows)

Does it matter when she opens negotiations?

Do it during the season and you are always close to a transfer window, sometimes those deals take time. Do it during a transfer window and you have the problem of doing it during a transfer window.

The problem was never about her having negotiations close to or during the transfer window, the problem was the owner using it as an excuse to not buy anyone or keep the club running as it should have been.

Why would he spent money on the club if he thinks its going to be sold? Especially if the new owners don't agree with the signings? Of course it matters when the deal is being made. If she was serious she'd have been back in as soon as safety was confirmed. It's not happening, it never was unless she scored it on the cheap (I;m sure just the same as Ashley isn't going to sell unless he gets an over inflated fee)

He never needed to spend his money, he just needed to spend the money that was in the clubs account, the money that would be transferred over in the event of a sale in anyway.

Why do people keep coming out with the guff that if the clubs spends money then Ashley is spending money, that’s not how it works and it’s not how it has ever worked under Ashley’s tenure here.

Change that to the clubs money, same point stands. WE blow £50m on signings that the new owners didn't want or we sell a player they wanted to keep, its not great for them and could end the deal. Teams don't spend money during takeover talks, it potentially changes the value of the club.

Aye, most transfer windows under Ashley without takeover rumours hanging over them have been a roaring success.  :rolleyes:

This was worse than most, especially as we looked like we were 50/50 to go down.

Wonder if the nosedive in form had anything to do with the rumours and that most fans and press were speculating and daft money to basically replace the whole team?

I was concerned at the way it played out do publicly like

There wasn't anything at all from her side until he ran crying to Sky Sports News like, the expected media rumours aside.

Also Dokko, she has been back in for the club since safety was confirmed. I even said this after the Liecester match.

Oh you said so, must be true.  :lol:

You know what, I could have just sat here with the information I know and not told anyone. I decided to tell people on here even though I knew I would be laughed at. Believe me or don’t believe me, I don’t give a shit. At the end of the day I have went out and tried to change something in order to get my club back, apart from turning into Keith Bishop what the fuck have done to get the club out of this situation?

Also Dokko, she has been back in for the club since safety was confirmed. I even said this after the Liecester match.

You know what, I could have just sat here with the information I know and not told anyone. I decided to tell people on here even though I knew I would be laughed at. Believe me or don’t believe me, I don’t give a shit. At the end of the day I have went out and tried to change something in order to get my club back, apart from turning into Keith Bishop what the fuck have done to get the club out of this situation?

You pretended to have a conversation with someone. Well fucking done. Blue Peter badge is in the post.

It'll not be long before you are on the register for stalking her.

Guest chopey

There wasn't anything at all from her side until he ran crying to Sky Sports News like, the expected media rumours aside.

This is true but wasn't she a guest of Rafa at the Liverpool game ?

Richard Desmond and the Chinese restaurant?

You pretended to have a conversation with someone. Well fucking done. Blue Peter badge is in the post.

My point proven. You’re just someone who hides behind a keyboard.

:lol: Aye, whereas you are someone who'll hide in her bushes.

:lol: :lol:

You’re crossing lines here.

You’re crossing lines here.

:lol: I'm petrified.

Actually, wait....i think i see someone in my tree.  :kasper: