Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks
:lol: You're all joking but we all know there'll absolutely be plenty lining up to 'give him a chance man!' when the next manager comes in, even if he openly sucks off Ashley in front of everyone.

:lol: You're all joking but we all know there'll absolutely be plenty lining up to 'give him a chance man!' when the next manager comes in, even if he openly sucks off Ashley in front of everyone.

Yep. It could be a used Johnny with googly eyes stick on and filled with sausage meat and they’d be still say that.

I don’t fully believe Jimenez but there must be something to it.

What a pair of cunts, literally couldn’t make this shit up.

Pretty sure I read in the article that there were other witnesses who confirmed Jiminez's allegations but because of the strict laws in Dubai they didn't go on record, or something like that. Anyway, I expect that because it is Ashley and Newcastle involved, it will stay buried. If he owned Liverpool he'd be hounded out of the club and the club debts to the owner written off.

Guest firetotheworks

Is that blackcloud guy off twitter just an attention seeker or is he a genuine itk? Posted something about Kenneth Lin about half an hour ago?

Nout he's said previously has come to fruition. I think he's another bellend.

Nothing he's said about the takeover has come to fruition, but outside of the takeover he's got a lot of things right FWIW.

It only seems to be NUFC where all monies earned by the club is viewed as the owner's personal cash by a lot of pundits. Do they do this for any other club? When Man U buy a player do they say "Thank the Glazer family"? When Liverpool buy a player do they say "Thank Fenway Sports Group"?

The only person who know's what is going on is Mike Ashley and he's a compulsive liar. 

….& he has to be the most unconvincing liar there is. Every time he`s made a "statement" about the positive things he intends to sort at NUFC he`s either laughing or stuttering like a fucking 6 year old whos just been in the biscuit tin

It's more than a little annoying that his insulting comments about the Dubai royal family have been buried, not to mention the Islamic faith. The geordies aren't about to launch a fatwa on befalf of Keegan, but a Charlie Hebdo style hit wouldn't be out of the question for the former.

Guest reefatoon

What happened to Ian Wright? He’s done a total 180. Guess I can like him again.

Shearer has sorted him out with facts.