Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well it's not like he can have a problem with people telling outright lies, is it.

Even if he does, just post him a picture of a fishing rod and he'll I'm sure he'll just laugh it all off and say "Oh, you guys!"

ffs :lol:

Or maybe a tripadvisor review of it.

would take a lot to do damage

j1R2wvl.png

100 people leaving 1 star reviews takes it under 4.0.

:lol: Needs one of the groups (AO/IRGWG etc) to tweet it out if that was a goal

ffs :lol:

Or maybe a tripadvisor review of it.

would take a lot to do damage

j1R2wvl.png

100 people leaving 1 star reviews takes it under 4.0.

99 now. :lol:

Well done :lol:

Rude and ignorant

What can I say, just an all round unpleasant experience, looks like such a nice place, with major potential and the rep to match.. however ill informed information provided and just a lack of class delivered. Such a shame, once believed it was so respected but won’t be returning ever again.

Ashley wants 200m plus add-ons taking it close to 300m. Kenyon believed to not have secured funds for even the 200m according to the i (via chronicle)

Always the case when it comes to potential buyers of Newcastle. First there was the singing fish guy, Baz Moat, then evil witch Amanda Staveley who pulled out after snagging a free curry, now we have Kenyon trying to organise a whip round like the ex-Manc loser he is.

Ashley wants 200m plus add-ons taking it close to 300m. Kenyon believed to not have secured funds for even the 200m according to the i (via chronicle)

I don't think anyone really knows whats going with the takeover. One minute its dead, the next its back on.

The only thing I know is that Ashley saying "things have never been so far advanced" was as usual just a load of hot air just like him saying Benitez could have every penny generated or that pizza meeting. He's not interested in taking action just optics only this time he's getting more criticism from the media because he used to have Pardew or Llambias to this years ago.

The sooner we stay a number of years in the Championship the better.

Can we have some money for transfers, Mike?

BTW, thanks for Rafa.

Especially now the debts paid off and we are running a profit :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

Guest Howaythetoon

Bored so left the follows review on idviser, doubt it will get posted like...

Looks like a big restaurant from the outside with every seat full inside so first impressions were good, but as the evening went on I soon began to realise this was not a Premier League resteraunt like the rest, more Macdonalds than everything else. The staff were very good but clearly unqualified, inexperienced and understaffed to satisfy the demands of the customers.

Personally I would have been happy with a decent plate of fish and chips so it wasn’t like I was demanding Michelin star grub, even though the chef once worked at several top joints winning many awards for his food.

Instead I got food a kebab shop would be embarrassed to serve.

The main menu looked great, but I didn’t fancy paying a lot of money for something I might not have liked and therefore not have ate. I wasn’t going to risk wasting my money.

They did have other menus with cheaper options which I had no choice but to order from in the end and although they filled a hole, I thought about how much better food diners were stuffing their faces with at other restaurants.

But I suppose you get  what you pay for and despite complaining, the restaurant still made me pay for my food when they should be paying me to eat their junk.

Overall don’t let the size of the place or seats full of customers fool you, this is inferior compared to other rivals.

I do feel sorry for the staff though and the chef should join a better kitchen. The owner no doubt is happy just making a profit with punters sold on the name.

The best thing about the place is the beverages, the coke and pepsi are great. I won’t be returning though any time soon.

Others in my company thought the same, one of my colleagues had heard about one of the menu options which they had always wanted to try, but I couldn’t see pigeon on the menu so they must have removed it. Shame as even though I don’t like pigeons, it would have been the most interesting thing about the place because everything else was cheap and nasty.

I felt like one those idiots from telly getting merced.