Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Nice of 6 people to attend the debate. w*****s.

TBF, think there are more important things for MPs to be using their time for.

Owld Downie embarrassing himself on Twitter I see too by having a pop at fans.

who? :???:

Unsure if I just don't get twitter or he's deleted comments but I can't see where he's popping at anyone?

Calling Happy Face a “bottler” for posting figures twitter then not wanting to go on TV and talk about them (cos Downie won’t analyse them himself). Totally unnecessary.

That's real shithouse behaviour from Downie. Really, really poor.

We’re the 19th richest club in the world apparently. First time in a few years that we’ve made the top 20 list.

hadnt given it any thought- but Howey has just asked what that would be if we were paid for advertising? probs another 20-30m income to add to that

Guest neesy111

We’re the 19th richest club in the world apparently. First time in a few years that we’ve made the top 20 list.

hadnt given it any thought- but Howey has just asked what that would be if we were paid for advertising? probs another 20-30m income to add to that

Nah, £5-8m I would say.

Owld Downie embarrassing himself on Twitter I see too by having a pop at fans.

who? :???:

Unsure if I just don't get twitter or he's deleted comments but I can't see where he's popping at anyone?

Calling Happy Face a “bottler” for posting figures twitter then not wanting to go on TV and talk about them (cos Downie won’t analyse them himself). Totally unnecessary.

Glad that most the replies are supportive of Chris

Nah, £5-8m I would say.

Am sure it was worked out some years ago, that matchday advertising inside St James would be worth in the region of £8million a season. That's at least £88million Ashley has screwed the club out of, during his tenure so far.

What points did Chi cover?

Setting up of companies to hide profits, misappropriation of funds, selling of land for his profit not the clubs, handing over club sales to Sports Direct, no investment, lack of interest...

Pretty much everything.

Nah, £5-8m I would say.

Am sure it was worked out some years ago, that matchday advertising inside St James would be worth in the region of £8million a season. That's at least £88million Ashley has screwed the club out of, during his tenure so far.

fair do's- thought I had seen it was significantly more than that somewhere.

What points did Chi cover?

Setting up of companies to hide profits, misappropriation of funds, selling of land for his profit not the clubs, handing over club sales to Sports Direct, no investment, lack of interest...

Pretty much everything.

Nice, thanks. I only caught the others speaking in the last 5-10 minutes.