Newcastle United 0-1 Bournemouth - 04/11/17 - post match reaction from page 27

Greg

Best I've seen us playing attacking and passing wise all season but ultimately let down by quality and the fact Begovic is a cracking keeper.

Ritchie was at his best, the defence were good bar Manquillo who is looking more shite game by game, Hayden had a good half plenty of interceptions, Atsu lively but cannot cross to save his life but at least looked like making things happen and nearly scored, Shelvey just spoils the majority of attacks with overhit hollywood balls and fancy flicks, Gayle looked fairly dangerous, would get Joselu off the bloke is a dud, a complete waste of a shirt, get Mitrovic on and attack them second half and I'm fairly sure we'll get the 3 points.

Have a reckoning he might bring on Perez though, which would be the wrong call.

Just plz no Diame. plz

Ref pissed me off at the end of the half there, they we playing for half time and spend about 30 seconds fannying about with it after it went out for that throw. Then we win another throw in an attacking position and the whistle goes fucking bang on 46mins.

He's not clearly offside but its also clearly not an awful decision [emoji38] It's not even an awful decision with the benefit of pause and slow motion replays let alone when it's in full speed

It is an awful decision cos the lino just guesses.  He isn't up with the line to make the call.

Awful decision to flag Gayle as offside. Officials always bottle the big calls in our favour.

It wasn't, i know it's bad for us but he was clearly offside.

Was he hell he was level at worst which means he's onside