West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 28/11/17 @ 8pm

Stifler

Can only think that Joselu is in for his work-rate and willingness to do what Rafa tells him. Lad can’t finish though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its not just his finishing though. his hold up play has gone to shit, and he cant win a header for shite.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, Joselu's in there, but I'm pleased to see Mbemba, Merino, Hayden, and despite the impending frustration, Perez.

Didn’t want Joselu but like the team otherwise.

Neither did I but I can respect Rafa's judgement, he obviously likes his link up play or something.

Maybe he likes his passport and country of birth

You can't always judge people by your own standards.

Neither did I but I can respect Rafa's judgement, he obviously likes his link up play or something.

When were Ayoze Perez, Jesus Gamez and Javi Manquillo handed Geordie citizenship?

They seem to have Gareth Barry playing in a two man midfield. Hayden and Merino should have enough energy to dominate him and Perez might get a bit more space than usual.

They've never won a Premier League game on a Tuesday night apparently :lol:

You can't always judge people by your own standards.

Are you kidding me? He had his little Spanish colony in Liverpool and even in Napoli. Now he has one in Newcastle. Fast check if you don't believe me.