West Brom 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 28/11/17 - Post-match reaction from page 30

Dave

Perez is such a poor player.

Hes fucking dreadful I absolutely despise the spindly piss weak fucker. Why he gets so much praise on here is staggering. He is one that should be shown the door first imo. Absolute imposter of a footballer I hate him

Ban, imho. Either for wummery of the highest order or mass incompetence at being a football fan.

Hes fucking dreadful I absolutely despise the spindly piss weak fucker. Why he gets so much praise on here is staggering. He is one that should be shown the door first imo. Absolute imposter of a footballer I hate him

Ban, imho. Either for wummery of the highest order or mass incompetence at being a football fan.

Why??  Because I think Perez is absolute dogshit im not the only one too many people with Black & White blinkers on in this place. He is just 1 of many who are no where near a premier league footballer in our squad do you want me to list the rest of them??

Hes f***ing dreadful I absolutely despise the spindly p*ss weak f***er. Why he gets so much praise on here is staggering. He is one that should be shown the door first imo. Absolute imposter of a footballer I hate him

Why??  Because I think Perez is absolute dogshit im not the only one too many people with Black & White blinkers on in this place. He is just 1 of many who are no where near a premier league footballer in our squad do you want me to list the rest of them??

Watch the game you tart.

I don't disagree Perez has been off the boil largely this season, but your reaction was over the top. I mean, you could just be being emotional, and that's fine.

Guest firetotheworks

I need to see that again, because in real time that looked like the most obvious dive I've ever seen from Robson-Kanu.