Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 - post match crack p22

Greg

Allardyce belching during his interview man ... such a disgusting man.

What ? :lol:

During the clip of his post match when he is talking about the leg break. He was suppressing a belch half way through. It was so gross man.

During the clip of his post match when he is talking about the leg break. He was suppressing a belch half way through. It was so gross man.

You know when you see coaches drinking out of squeezy bottles during matches? Allardyce has chinese takeaway curry sauce in his.

What a man !

Perhaps the thought of it was making him puke.

go away kaka jve had a few beers

Sickening underage drinking

That was the usual outcome for me, from memory.

Can’t help imagining Haydn as one of the very loud, at times, anti-Ashley singers today. I was in with City fans and whilst I couldn’t make out the full words, I could still hear the “... he’s a parasite, he’s a parasite!’ (Cf. Adam Johnson song) half a mile from the ground.

Re the penalty. Unless there's a tangle of legs that captured somewhere by a camera we've yet to see, that's a dive as there's never enough on the grab to send him down. The steps he takes after it kind of give it away.

Really pissed off with pundits saying "there's contact" as if that makes a difference. Every tackle and challenge is a free kick then. There has to be enough contact to impede the player.

It's time for MOTD to have an articulate fan on their panel. Someone who isn't saying nice things to keep a job or afraid to slag someone off because they are mates. Someone who'll say that the inequalities are killing the game, who'll  take the pundits to task for talking shite like " he's within his rights to throw himself down like a sack of white because someone brushed his side with a hand".

Just seen the highlights and thats a very soft penalty.

Its a dive. The type this new rule was supposed to be brought in for.

not sure, Manq was all over the fuker like  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

It's time for MOTD to have an articulate fan on their panel. Someone who isn't saying nice things to keep a job or afraid to slag someone off because they are mates. Someone who'll say that the inequalities are killing the game, who'll  take the pundits to task for talking shite like " he's within his rights to throw himself down like a sack of white because someone brushed his side with a hand".

That person is probably Chris Sutton tbh. Unfortunately it's probably more to do with him being a contrarian because he also talks a large amount of shite as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

Didn’t see too much of the first half or much of second, but from what I did see, we created problems and scored a cracking goal. No complaints from me for losing more our performance from the bits I did see.

Was a canny trip yesterday. A bit depressing re-visiting the Etihad for the first time since 2010. The difference in quality of players is one thing, and we're all well aware of it, but also the level of investment that has gone into their stadium in the intervening period. SJP really is a million miles behind the top clubs these days, despite having by far the best location of any stadium in the country.

Took my mate who's visiting from Korea. Didn't realise there was different separated levels in the stadium, so I lost the poor bugger as we went into the ground :lol:. Fans were on good form though and he had a fantastic experience because of that.

Match was a good enough performance in the face of things. Murphy is talented. It's all about personality for him - a bit more arrogance and he'll be a canny player.