Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

I'm Danish and has followed Jørgensen for some years. Was a great talent when young and was sold to Leverkusen in Germany, got a few matches but never really got it going. Switched back to FC Copenhagen where he was great, at times probably the best striker in the Danish league. 51 goals in 137 matches for FC Copenhagen. He has played as offensive midfielder and as a winger for them as well.

In Feyenoord he's been playing as a striker. Had a very good 1st season for them, this season has been decent, been injured a couple of times and Feyenoord as club hasn't performed well either.

But I would say he's nowhere near worth €20m and i'm not convinced that he's the guy that can score goals for us.

Im Danish as well and have the same view on Jørgensen as Michael.

Normally i would be excited when Danes are linked with NUFC but in this case not so much.

I think he is good but not really (that) suited for the PL - he should rather go to Spain or Italy imo.

If he was signed as a 2nd or 3rd choice for less money it would be ok....but i do not see him as our saviour.

(we should sign Delaney who is a box to box CM from Werder Bremen)

Just more and more worrying. Another situation where we are forcing Rafa to look long down his list for a player.

Did a touch of Dennis Wising, seems to score a few headers, which I like. There's also a few very cool finishes amongst his goals from last season. One of them was an "Ayoze", flick.

Hopefully he has enough technical ability.

Did a touch of Dennis Wising, seems to score a few headers, which I like. There's also a few very cool finishes amongst his goals from last season. One of them was an "Ayoze", flick.

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/solid-snake-mgs-big-boss-thumbs-up-computer-1444294148M.gif

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/solid-snake-mgs-big-boss-thumbs-up-computer-1444294148M.gif

:ructions:

I'm Danish and has followed Jørgensen for some years. Was a great talent when young and was sold to Leverkusen in Germany, got a few matches but never really got it going. Switched back to FC Copenhagen where he was great, at times probably the best striker in the Danish league. 51 goals in 137 matches for FC Copenhagen. He has played as offensive midfielder and as a winger for them as well.

In Feyenoord he's been playing as a striker. Had a very good 1st season for them, this season has been decent, been injured a couple of times and Feyenoord as club hasn't performed well either.

But I would say he's nowhere near worth €20m and i'm not convinced that he's the guy that can score goals for us.

Normally i would be excited when Danes are linked with NUFC but in this case not so much.

I think he is good but not really (that) suited for the PL - he should rather go to Spain or Italy imo.

If he was signed as a 2nd or 3rd choice for less money it would be ok....but i do not see him as our saviour.

:thup: To both.

As others, I’m worried about this one - but he is another body/option in another position that we desperately need. For €20m we would struggle to sign anyone ‘proven’. Hopefully, he’ll contribute enough and turn out to be a decent signing.

Get this knacker in, sign a keeper and we’ll have every chance of staying up imo.

As others, I’m worried about this one - but he is another body/option in another position that we desperately need. For €20m we would struggle to sign anyone ‘proven’. Hopefully, he’ll contribute enough and turn out to be a decent signing.

Get this knacker in, sign a keeper and we’ll have every chance of staying up imo.

Trusting the opinion of a Scandinavian on a Scandinavian is the dumbest thing anyone can do tbh. Law of Jante far too ingrained in our system and we all hate anyone from our own countries doing well.

Unbelievable gave his opinion, I think. He's from Feyenoord (IIRC) so he's someone that can be trusted.

Trusting the opinion of a Scandinavian on a Scandinavian is the dumbest thing anyone can do tbh. Law of Jante far too ingrained in our system and we all hate anyone from our own countries doing well.

Unbelievable gave his opinion, I think. He's from Feyenoord (IIRC) so he's someone that can be trusted.

A bit like Bob Bradley?

A bit like Bob Bradley?

He's American.

A bit like Bob Bradley?

He's American.

Apart from that small technicality, aye.

We need someone we can rely on to put the ball in the net. We look like breaking our transfer record on someone hardly anyone has heard of? Talk about taking a punt. Really worried about this, going from the Dutch league mid season to the PL and hit the ground running is a massive ask unless you are a top player. Feyenoord are quoting 20€ simply because there’s PL interest.

Absolute rubbish that bit. Feyenoord are quoting 20m because they stand to lose their best player who will be irreplaceable, especially mid season. People go on like this is some sort of massive fee because it’s above our transfer record, but it’s easily the going rate for a top forward in a minor league. Some players in the Eredivisie would cost you twice as much.

A bit like Bob Bradley?

He's American.

The fact you don't like my opinion in general doesn't take away from the fact Scandos in general can't bring themselves to be positive about Scandos. I'm saying it's much better to trust the opinion of the likes of Unbelievable on a subject like this.

We need someone we can rely on to put the ball in the net. We look like breaking our transfer record on someone hardly anyone has heard of? Talk about taking a punt. Really worried about this, going from the Dutch league mid season to the PL and hit the ground running is a massive ask unless you are a top player. Feyenoord are quoting 20€ simply because there’s PL interest.

Absolute rubbish that bit. Feyenoord are quoting 20m because they stand to lose their best player who will be irreplaceable, especially mid season. People go on like this is some sort of massive fee because it’s above our transfer record, but it’s easily the going rate for a top forward in a minor league. Some players in the Eredivisie would cost you twice as much.

:thup:

Similarily, I'd wager that if someone were to try to get Bendtner off Rosenborg these days they'd have to stump up around £8-10 million whereas just two or three years ago the going rate for the best forward in the Norwegian league would be £3-4 million. It's idiotic but it's the reality of today. Fees are higher than they should be.

A bit like Bob Bradley?

He's American.

The fact you don't like my opinion in general doesn't take away from the fact Scandos in general can't bring themselves to be positive about Scandos. I'm saying it's much better to trust the opinion of the likes of Unbelievable on a subject like this.

Unbelieveable also said he isn’t sure if he could make the step up physically like.

Trying to find someone who knows this lad and who is also positive he’s the answer, isn’t happening at the minute :lol:

A bit like Bob Bradley?

He's American.

Unbelieveable also said he isn’t sure if he could make the step up physically like.

Trying to find someone who knows this lad and who is also positive he’s the answer, isn’t happening at the minute :lol:

I'm not looking for that.

At least we're interested in someone from the best Scandinavian country

He's not Swedish.

hahahhaha.

You are joking right?

Don't bite, man. Doing Scandinavia a disservice.

:lol:

Anyway. We should sign Dolberg instead.

Why do all the Scandinavians hate each other? I always got the impression you guys loved everybody and everything. Thought you’d got all that out of your system with the Vikings.

At least we're interested in someone from the best Scandinavian country

He's not Swedish.

hahahhaha.

You are joking right?

Don't bite, man. Doing Scandinavia a disservice.

:lol:

Anyway. We should sign Dolberg instead.

If we won't pay €20 million for Jørgensen, you think we'll cough up twice that for Dolberg?

Why do all the Scandinavians hate each other? I always got the impression you guys loved everybody and everything. Thought you’d got all that out of your system with the Vikings.

It's sibling rivalry. We're allowed to pick on eachother, but if someone else picks on any of the three we'll team up because we're retarded like that.