Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

I hope this doesn't end up being one of his N'gog or Riera type gambles.

He signed some utter s**** at Liverpool.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=97780.msg5916870#msg5916870

But when he gets it right, he really gets it right - Alonso, Torres, Mascherano, Reina.

Mate I dont need reminding.  I was around.  No disrespect but im guessing you were six. My Dad and brother are Liverpool fans. So its something I know and hear a lot about.

Back in them days, they had one of the best midfielders in the world who could play the game on his own, Gerrard. Rafa was extremely lucky to have that Liverpool side when Gerrard was around. But to be honest thats no disrespect to what Rafa did while he was there. He signed some howlers but equally he got some really good players through the doors.

I was only pointing out, he did sign some poor players. I can eat my thoughts if this lad is good, I have honesty never heard of him.

And for me thats quite a thing as I usually have knowledge of quite a few leagues, but this guy and the German link, I really have not a clue. But 🤞👍🏻

I hope this doesn't end up being one of his N'gog or Riera type gambles.

He signed some utter s**** at Liverpool.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=97780.msg5916870#msg5916870

But when he gets it right, he really gets it right - Alonso, Torres, Mascherano, Reina.

Mate I dont need reminding.  I was around.  No disrespect but im guessing you were six. My Dad and brother are Liverpool fans. So its something I know and hear a lot about.

Back in them days, they had one of the best midfielders in the world who could play the game on his own Gerrard. Rafa was extremely lucky to have that Liverpool side when Gerrard was around. But to ge honest thats no disrespect to what Rafa did while he was there. He signed some howlers equally he got some really good players through the doors.

I was only pointing out, he did sign some poor players. I can eat my thoughts if this lad is good, I have honesty never heard of him.

And for me thats quite a thing as I usually have knowledge of quite a few leagues, but tjis guy and the German link, I really have not a clue. But

Fair enough.

Regarding the bold, I was at the 0-3 under Allardyce and the 1-5 under Kinnear. Pure :anguish:.

I was about to say I was lucky and only there for the 2-0 win Cisse brace, but I've just remembered I went to the 0-6 defeat where Debuchy decided he didn't want to play football anymore.

The disgusting attempt at an offside trap that game. :lol:

Lets just hope if he signs, he's not like our last centre-forward from Denmark - a certain Frank Pingel. Older Mags will remember him!

JDT wasn't a striker - he was am AMC when he joined.

Was our last not Jon Dahl Thomason

He answers that in the post you're quoting :lol:

I know. I missed it. Too hard trying to think I knew better :embarrassed: