Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Scottish league is weaker than the Dutch league and they have similar domestic goalscoring records.

Dembele was also class in the Championship as an 18/19 year old for Fulham. Really highly rated in France, got into the provisional France squad at the start of this season, had a hat trick for their u21s lately too

Surely we can get Celtics Dembele for £20m and reasonable wages.

Would certainly have a better resale value.

Didn’t Celtic reject a bid from Brighton for him in the summer for £20m?

Three was talk of a £18.5m bid but not sure what happened. Celtic are also keen on Gayle from what I've been told.

Surely we can get Celtics Dembele for £20m and reasonable wages.

Would certainly have a better resale value.

Didn’t Celtic reject a bid from Brighton for him in the summer for £20m?

Three was talk of a £18.5m bid but not sure what happened. Celtic are also keen on Gayle from what I've been told.

Didn't all parties deny that bid ever happened?

Scottish league is weaker than the Dutch league and they have similar domestic goalscoring records.

Dembele was also class in the Championship as an 18/19 year old for Fulham. Really highly rated in France, got into the provisional France squad at the start of this season, had a hat trick for their u21s lately too

Gayle was class in the Championship. Mitrovic is clinical at International level for Serbia yet neither can cut it in the Premier League.

Gayle was class in the Championship. Mitrovic is clinical at International level for Serbia yet neither can cut it in the Premier League.

I'm still convinced they could work well together.

I'm sure there's more to that Jorgensen fella than what's on youtube but he doesn't look anything special from those highlights.

We need a CF with strength AND pace if he is to lead the line by himself. Most importantly, we need a player who is tough mentally. Joselu, for example has alright attributes but bad games and missing chances obviously affects his confidence so much that he becomes useless.

Too close to call I think, the Scottish league is woeful but the Dutch League isn't far behind it if you think that Luuk De Jong can win the title and score shitloads of goals.

The thing is, a £20 million forward shouldn't be breaking our record transfer. In simple terms he should be 4 times the player of Joselu, but given the difference in their respective clubs desires to keep them that difference is narrowed. How much? Time, if he signs, will probably tell.