The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Willian is just great. Can't help but think a lot of Chelsea's struggles at the start of the season were partly down to him being left out the team a fair bit.

:thup: Lovely little player. Was just thinking the same myself.

Even there for Chelsea's second, letting the ball run. He's such an intelligent little player.

Yup. Immense.

In other news Chelsea are killing them down the flanks.

Palace giving them far too much space out wide - they're crossing at will, if you're going to play with a narrow defence you have to have your wingers work harder than this. I dunno why Palace have went so defensive, Chelsea are hardly flying and Palace need points.

Willian is just great. Can't help but think a lot of Chelsea's struggles at the start of the season were partly down to him being left out the team a fair bit.

Even there for Chelsea's second, letting the ball run. He's such an intelligent little player.

Yup. Immense.

Palace giving them far too much space out wide - they're crossing at will, if you're going to play with a narrow defence you have to have your wingers work harder than this. I dunno why Palace have went so defensive, Chelsea are hardly flying and Palace need points.

Totally agree IC. You'd have to feel that Palace are showing them far too much respect if you were a Palace fan. However, as a NUFC fan, you'd have to feel like laughing. A lot.

What a day you fucking dancers!

Yup. Immense.

Totally agree IC. You'd have to feel that Palace are showing them far too much respect if you were a Palace fan. However, as a NUFC fan, you'd have to feel like laughing. A lot.

What a day you f***ing dancers!

:lol: :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

All going wong here for Woy.

Can't quite believe that Benteke used to be good when he played for Villa.

He was good towards the end of last season too. His record for Liverpool wasn't bad either.

Have to look at himself and Woy

It’s not happening for him in front of goal, but someone like him would improve us immeasurably as a team.

Think Giroud is fantastically suited to this Chelsea team, as they provide so much more width through the wing backs.

He also links up fantastically well with the attacking midfielders, as he doesn't fall over everytime he is breathed on like Morata does.

Giroud really will need to take more of these chances he is being given though, my goodness.

Think Giroud is fantastically suited to this Chelsea team, as they provide so much more width through the wing backs.

He also links up fantastically well with the attacking midfielders, as he doesn't fall over everytime he is breathed on like Morata does.

Giroud really will need to take more of these chances he is being given though, my goodness.

another gone :lol:

He was good towards the end of last season too. His record for Liverpool wasn't bad either.

It’s not happening for him in front of goal, but someone like him would improve us immeasurably as a team.

Not sure about that me. Seems a right lazy turd every time I see him, simple fact that he isn't scoring nor looking like scoring for Palace would probably go against him setting the world alight in this team.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not sure about that me. Seems a right lazy turd every time I see him, simple fact that he isn't scoring nor looking like scoring for Palace would probably go against him setting the world alight in this team.

He was immense against Man Utd for example and brings a lot to the team, probably to the detriment to his own game or rather scoring goals himself.