The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Good on the West Ham fans.

:lol: that knacker trying to plant the flag in the centre circle. Also, what's going on with Sullivan's Goebbels coat?

It was a reference to protests over something called the Bond Scheme that West Ham tried to implement in the early 90s (which I just read on KUMB).

26850643_314330785723042_4056859342004769769_o.jpg

:lol: that knacker trying to plant the flag in the centre circle. Also, what's going on with Sullivan's Goebbels coat?

It was a reference to protests over something called the Bond Scheme that West Ham tried to implement in the early 90s (which I just read on KUMB).

Just reading through their match thread...

Someone predicted it few mins before it happened which I thought was weird.

Some lad getting grief in the queue for a beer before the game for not being 'proper West Ham' too apparently  :idiot2:

[emoji38] that knacker trying to plant the flag in the centre circle. Also, what's going on with Sullivan's Goebbels coat?

Similar to our bond scheme?

[emoji38] that knacker trying to plant the flag in the centre circle. Also, what's going on with Sullivan's Goebbels coat?

I think the gist was that their bonds were compulsory - you weren't allowed to buy a season ticket without buying a bond for at least £500.

I think the gist was that their bonds were compulsory - you weren't allowed to buy a season ticket without buying a bond for at least £500.

Aha cheers :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

All for what the West Ham fans did. Whatever your opinion on it, doing that or even just not going would be much more likely to get rid of our cunt of an owner imo.

Buzzing for MOTD here  :frantic:

Glad they managed to squeeze in that Liverpool corner that went straight out of play. :thup:

Watching it this morning, was that not for the generation who still avoid the scores until they watch MotD? The corner came from a mix-up between Smalling & De Gea so it might have teased them into thinking a Liverpool goal came from the resulting corner, when in fact it was Man Utd who did.

Buzzing for MOTD here  :frantic:

Glad they managed to squeeze in that Liverpool corner that went straight out of play. :thup:

Watching it this morning, was that not for the generation who still avoid the scores until they watch MotD? The corner came from a mix-up between Smalling & De Gea so it might have teased them into thinking a Liverpool goal came from the resulting corner, when in fact it was Man Utd who did.

Rodney Bewes is dead now.

:thup: All for them protesting like, could do with more of it in football these days.

Quite surprised to see the London hacks on Sunday Supplement all blaming the owners for the West Ham pitch invasion which of course they all 'condemned'. Having a go at the move to the new stadium as well, but I don't recall any pitch invasions to protest about that at the time.

Frank Lampard spoke about it quite well last night I thought. It seems a lot of West Ham fans were willing to make the trade-off on the basis it would serve them well as a club. Was also an element of the unknown re exactly how shit that stadium would be. Owners selling it like hell at the time.

However, since the move they've not spent much money, managers have been poor, same with the players, and they're no further forward. They've every right to notice when they've been sold a lie and point out that if they'd known it would have been like this then they'd have stuck not twisted.

Not that I think they've had it anywhere near as bad as us, mind. Thank fuck we still have SJP though, even if it does need some work doing to it now.

Just watching MOTD again.

All for the West Ham protests, shame Mike Ashley hasn't had an 'in his face' protest like that.

Also, Pardew :lol: 1 up? NO MORE GOALS KEEP THE LEAD! Always works that Alan, nice one.

All for the West Ham protests, shame Mike Ashley hasn't had an 'in his face' protest like that.

Also, Pardew :lol: 1 up? NO MORE GOALS KEEP THE LEAD! Always works that Alan, nice one.

When i saw they’d gone 1-0 up early on, i knew exactly what would happen.  The bloke is clueless and so predictable.

Thought we threatened to kill his kids!!!

Frank Lampard spoke about it quite well last night I thought. It seems a lot of West Ham fans were willing to make the trade-off on the basis it would serve them well as a club. Was also an element of the unknown re exactly how s*** that stadium would be. Owners selling it like hell at the time.

However, since the move they've not spent much money, managers have been poor, same with the players, and they're no further forward. They've every right to notice when they've been sold a lie and point out that if they'd known it would have been like this then they'd have stuck not twisted.

Not that I think they've had it anywhere near as bad as us, mind. Thank f*** we still have SJP though, even if it does need some work doing to it now.

The stadium thing is an aberration. It just does not look like a football stadium, it's too big for their fanbase currently, difficult to get a good atmosphere. Miles away from the pitch. It's horrendous.