The other games today 2018/19

Greg

9 games to go and still unbeaten. No team has ever managed an unbeaten season in La Liga (Guardiola and Real Sociedad in the 1980s both came close, losing 1 game). We probably will rotate for the CL, and thus slip in one of the coming games since we can afford take our eyes off the league, and there's also the Clásico which will be tough, but it would be a great record to achieve.

Still not changing my avatar though.

9 games to go and still unbeaten. No team has ever managed an unbeaten season in La Liga (Guardiola and Real Sociedad in the 1980s both came close, losing 1 game). We probably will rotate for the CL, and thus slip in one of the coming games since we can afford take our eyes off the league, and there's also the Clásico which will be tough, but it would be a great record to achieve.

Still not changing my avatar though.

The dog did say this is fine. He was right.

With 37 goals in all competitions, Cristiano Ronaldo is now the highest goalscorer in the top 5 European Leagues

Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 goals in 35 games (1.06)

Mohamed Salah - 36 goals in 40 games (0.9)

Harry Kane - 35 goals in 39 games (0.9)

Lionel Messi - 35 goals in 43 games (0.81)

Ciro Immobile - 34 goals in 36 games (0.94)

Edinson Cavani - 33 goals in 38 games (0.87)

Robert Lewandowski - 32 goals in 38 games (0.84)

Sergio Aguero - 30 goals in 36 games (0.83)

Neymar - 28 goals in 30 games (0.93)

He even gave everyone else a 3 month head start. Good guy

I want to criticise the keeper but I'm not sure I can. The ball moves something rotten.

You can. Shite keeping. Even when the ball was near him he barely even attempted to save it.

Great strike though from that distance.