The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Mole I hope to fucking god you're not trying to insinuate here that City's tactic was obviously bad to you but not Pep Guardiola? :lol:

They might have just played shite and Liverpool played well.

Yes i am, i'm not for one minute stating i'm smarter than him. I'm not even smarter than fucking Pardew :lol: 

My God

Mole I hope to fucking god you're not trying to insinuate here that City's tactic was obviously bad to you but not Pep Guardiola? :lol:

They might have just played shite and Liverpool played well.

Yes i am, i'm not for one minute stating i'm smarter than him. I'm not even smarter than fucking Pardew :lol: 

My God

Agreed. Didn't know Mole could fall that low. Shameful.

I was very impressed with Liverpool's young full backs. Not big names, but they played a big part in nullifying City's threat.

TAA is not a right back. Just like Gerrard he is a midfielder but asked to play there.

Robertson in particular. Think he could go on to be one of the best left-backs in the world.

Robertson has done well this season, but tbh in the first half he had a whole flank to himself since someone of the City midfield forgot they had to defend on that right side. Was so easy for Liverpool to switch flanks.

Robertson in particular. Think he could go on to be one of the best left-backs in the world.

Really? Don't see it at all tbh. He massively benefits from being able to play most of the match near the half way line or further forward. Don't think his final ball is that great either. He's got good pace though, and overlaps well.