The other games today 2018/19

Greg

West Ham relegation is definitely on :sweetjesus:

Southampton to beat Swansea

Swansea to beat Stoke

Huddersfield to get a point against Man City, Chelsea or Arsena- shit Huddersfield are fucked :lol:

Please equalise today, Huddersfield

Unlikely cause of who the other relegation candidates play, but Reading could be joining Sunderland in League 1

deovOZd.png

Cardiff v Reading

Birmingham v Fulham

Derby v Barnsley

Preston v Burton

Bolton v Nottingham Forest

Guest neesy111

Good.

Everton fans have rightly seen right through him, maybe if Allardyce wasn't so arrogant they'd like him more.

Good.

Everton fans have rightly seen right through him, maybe if Allardyce wasn't so arrogant they'd like him more.

He's a proper cock like. Can't stand him. I only hate Pardew more. Him and Allardyce are far and away the top 2 on my wanker list though.

Guest neesy111

Good.

He's a proper cock like. Can't stand him. I only hate Pardew more. Him and Allardyce are far and away the top 2 on my wanker list though.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

That's what happens when you and all your media cronies talk the talk about what he could do at a big club and then does exactly what he always does at every other club. Maybe if he and they were a bit more humble about who he is, people would be a bit more accepting of his thoroughly disgusting football.

Good.

:thup:

Kenny Dalglish would have been up there with them for throughly ruining one of my favourite ever NUFC sides but he's a completely irrelevant mumbling miserable cunt nowadays.