The other games today 2018/19

Greg

West Brom 0-4 Derby.

Can't understate how great Derby have been to watch here. I know they have a few players on loan, Tomori, Wilson and Mount - but they've been great, as has Tom Lawrence.

Think Harry Wilson is going to be very decent.

Mason Mount seems to be getting a lot of good press too. He any good?

Can't say I've noticed him too much, playing FM at the same time. Heard a few whispers over the past few weeks that he's another to keep an eye on, but it seems to be Wilson that steals the show every time I see them.

Arthur :smitten:

Can't believe we got one of those "who?" signings from Brazil right.

Barely seen much of Barcelona this season, how was he last night? He looks very comfortable and all, but looks so heavy :lol: Looks like he can barely move at times.

Just what Barca needed imo, he's closer to a Xavi/Iniesta style player than the likes of Gomes, Turan, Rakitic, Paulinho ect.

Rakitic is amazing - I would never put him in the same category as Gomes, Turan and Paulinho

Just what Barca needed imo, he's closer to a Xavi/Iniesta style player than the likes of Gomes, Turan, Rakitic, Paulinho ect.

Rakitic is amazing - I would never put him in the same category as Gomes, Turan and Paulinho

Even Paulinho did a good job. The other two were failures imo.

Guest neesy111

Good to see Dortmund doing well, had a couple of crazy seasons but were building a very good young team underneath it all.

Good to see Dortmund doing well, had a couple of crazy seasons but were building a very good young team underneath it all.

Just goes to show what a clear transfer strategy can bring - don't have to spent zillions - wish certain club owners would take note

Barely seen much of Barcelona this season, how was he last night? He looks very comfortable and all, but looks so heavy :lol: Looks like he can barely move at times.

FWIW, they have put him on a training regime to make him lighter.

He bossed it yesterday, he was our standout player.

Rakitic is great indeed. One of those players that never puts a foot wrong.

Paulinho did decently well, too.

Reqlly enjoying Sarpsborg refusing to accept how out of their depth they are in the Europa League with regards to players (one of them works as a farmer on the side :lol:), stadium (astroturf and they have to put up temporary stands to be allowed to play their games in the EL) and budget. Really unlucky against Besiktas in the first match, raped Genk in the second and held Malmö to a draw in this one. They’ve said fuck the league, resting players and on a five/six whatever losing run, to focus on their EL games because they say they might never get to a European competition again, and they might actually advance from the group. I love it :lol: