The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Think Barca have had the best forwards over the last 20/25 years. Try ranking these guys.

Messi

Villa

Henry

Eto'o

Ronaldinho

Luis Suarez

Kluivert

Neymar

Rivaldo

Henry's a strong contender for the best player in PL history. I don't think he cracks the top 3 here. Although his pomp was in England.

WTF no

Ronaldo

Romario

Stoichkov

Think Barca have had the best forwards over the last 20/25 years. Try ranking these guys.

Henry's a strong contender for the best player in PL history. I don't think he cracks the top 3 here. Although his pomp was in England.

CRonaldo

Messi

Shearer

Fat Ronaldo

Bergkamp

Henry

Kluivert

Villa

Eto'o

Ronaldinho

Luis Suarez

Rivaldo

Neymar

Henry was poor in his first year, but then everybody was. Then he was instrumental in our first treble season. He then had a so-so followup year and left after that. But his second year was fantastic.

Saviola did decent numbers in the poorest Barça side in our recent history, so he's largely forgotten.

Fat Ronaldo was the most woved I have ever been by a Barça player until Messi came along. His single season with us is one of the best performances by a Barcelona striker ever. Oh, what could've been... I was utterly devastated when he left.

Once he settled, Henrik Larsson was the best backup striker we ever had in recent times. Even now our press always goes about "finding our next Larsson" when the club searches for a cheap backup striker.

CRonaldo

Messi

Shearer

Fat Ronaldo

Bergkamp

Henry

Kluivert

Villa

Eto'o

Ronaldinho

Luis Suarez

Rivaldo

Neymar

What is this list?

It used to be "Real Ronaldo" before Cristiano Ronaldo started piling up CL championships.

I think we'll always miss what would have become of Ronaldo Nazario had his knees remained intact. He was such a force of nature before his injury at Inter, and it's not that he became a slouch after that... but he used to be so much more.

He seems to be taking his role as football administrator very seriously btw. Wish him all the best at Valladolid.

It used to be "Real Ronaldo" before Cristiano Ronaldo started piling up CL championships.

I think we'll always miss what would have become of Ronaldo Nazario had his knees remained intact. He was such a force of nature before his injury at Inter, and it's not that he became a slouch after that... but he used to be so much more.

He seems to be taking his role as football administrator very seriously btw. Wish him all the best at Valladolid.

Without doubt, he didn’t get the chance to reach his full potential due to injury.  The fact that he still had such an amazing career indicates the level he was operating at though.  He was incredible! 

Ronaldo Nazario is much better like! :lol: