The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Dead at Sarri saying Poch has to win a trophy. 'f*** has he won.

Heard that the other day and couldn't believe it. He's not won any silverware in 22 years of management.

His career is really weird like. Would be like if Neil Warnock or someone got the Tottenham job in a few years and did class there and then got the Juve job. Absolute journeyman until his Napoli days

Napoli played some incredible football under him, and they still do. If Juve didn't have the title wrapped up before a ball is even kicked they'd probably have won the league under him, too, but what a retarded thing to say after winning absolutely nothing yourself.

I know Ruddy touched that free-kick but did it affect the way the ball was moving? The way the ball doesn’t change direction or spin a different way makes it look like it was hitting the post anyway.

What is 'Sarri ball'? Have Chelsea actually been playing better more expansive football? Feel like they've had the same boring style since Jose first got there. Periods under Conte were decent on the eye.

Conte's a defensive manager although I felt they played decent football.

Sarri ball seems to be more possession based. Kante's role requires more attacking and there wouldn't be a natural role for Matic for example. Requires more technical players.

I thought that first Conte side with Matic and Costa was brilliant tbf.

Did seem like all the Chelsea players didn't like Conte's style of football. I remember Cesc coming out and saying after a win, that more focus on passing was the key to their win. Selling Matic and Costa for inferior players must've been annoying too.

The first 6 clubs he managed don't even have a wiki page :lol:

Wasn't he a banker or something until quite recently? Think I saw some post on facebook or something about that, which would probably explain it.

Looking at his track record he had mixed results everywhere he went until he got to Empoli, and since then he's done very well for himself.

The first 6 clubs he managed don't even have a wiki page :lol:

Wasn't he a banker or something until quite recently? Think I saw some post on facebook or something about that, which would probably explain it.

Looking at his track record he had mixed results everywhere he went until he got to Empoli, and since then he's done very well for himself.

Aye don’t think he was ever a player and used to coach teams while being a banker as well until he gave it up to give management all his time at a massive pay cut. Real inspiration tbf

Is Keita overrated?

Klopp pretty much said that today

No he didn't.

Ok, he said that he’s not the player they bought, yet. Better?

Implied that it was temporary. The essence of his point was clearly that he think he's currently adapting to the new environment and that he thinks he will eventually become a valuable player for Liverpool. No where near the 'overrated' view. 

It happened to Fabinho, Klopp acknowledged it, and now he's getting better. He think it's the same case with Keita.

Kante playing this advanced role is just wrong, no wonder Sarri hasn't won anything.

That's his fault. Kante has won two Premier Leagues and a World Cup playing there. Why you'd fuck with it, is beyond me. Proper waste of both players.

Kante playing this advanced role is just wrong, no wonder Sarri hasn't won anything.

That's his fault. Kante has won two Premier Leagues and a World Cup playing there. Why you'd f*** with it, is beyond me. Proper waste of both players.

Who is the other player?

That's his fault. Kante has won two Premier Leagues and a World Cup playing there. Why you'd fuck with it, is beyond me. Proper waste of both players.

He likes his central players to be better technically, apparently.