The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Jorginho. He'd probably be better off somewhere else. Kante needs a bigger player next to him to succeed like Pogba or Matic.

I think Jorginho is a bit overrated, for a player who's game is all about passing, his isn't that good at it, not a great range of passing either, he is like a poor man's Pirlo.

Kante on the other hand is a world class CM/CDM

Jorginho. He'd probably be better off somewhere else. Kante needs a bigger player next to him to succeed like Pogba or Matic.

I think Jorginho is a bit overrated, for a player who's game is all about passing, his isn't that good at it, not a great range of passing either, he is like a poor man's Pirlo.

Kante on the other hand is a world class CM/CDM

Absolutely agree, mate. :thup:

Is Keita overrated?

Klopp pretty much said that today

No he didn't.

Ok, he said that he’s not the player they bought, yet. Better?

Implied that it was temporary. The essence of his point was clearly that he think he's currently adapting to the new environment and that he thinks he will eventually become a valuable player for Liverpool. No where near the 'overrated' view. 

It happened to Fabinho, Klopp acknowledged it, and now he's getting better. He think it's the same case with Keita.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention one last source of uncertainty on Keita: his age. There is a long and well documented history of players being listed at younger ages to appear more precocious, and this deception has been especially prevalent among players from West Africa. Was Keita, who is from Guinea, really 18 when he set Ligue 2 alight and attracted Red Bull’s attention? Is he really on the cusp of 24 now, or is he perhaps 27 and passing his peak? We may never know – it’s just another potential doubt.

http://www.northyardanalytics.com/blog/2019/01/08/what-happened-to-liverpools-naby-keita/

Guest neesy111

Is Keita overrated?

Klopp pretty much said that today

No he didn't.

Ok, he said that he’s not the player they bought, yet. Better?

Implied that it was temporary. The essence of his point was clearly that he think he's currently adapting to the new environment and that he thinks he will eventually become a valuable player for Liverpool. No where near the 'overrated' view. 

It happened to Fabinho, Klopp acknowledged it, and now he's getting better. He think it's the same case with Keita.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention one last source of uncertainty on Keita: his age. There is a long and well documented history of players being listed at younger ages to appear more precocious, and this deception has been especially prevalent among players from West Africa. Was Keita, who is from Guinea, really 18 when he set Ligue 2 alight and attracted Red Bull’s attention? Is he really on the cusp of 24 now, or is he perhaps 27 and passing his peak? We may never know – it’s just another potential doubt.

http://www.northyardanalytics.com/blog/2019/01/08/what-happened-to-liverpools-naby-keita/

:lol:

You telling me Liverpool would sign a player for over £50m without knowing their true age etc.

How do Man City always seem to field a super strong team every game? I know they have great depth but I feel like a lot of their players play three games a week. Why can't we do that?

Because they've bought players who are both extremely talented and have very high fitness levels.

Guest covmag

How do Man City always seem to field a super strong team every game? I know they have great depth but I feel like a lot of their players play three games a week. Why can't we do that?

Do you really not know the answer mate?

Because they've bought players who are both extremely talented and have very high fitness levels.

Fitness shouldn't be an issue at Premier League level. Most of our squad aren't even inrernationals. They get summers off, national team breaks, etc.

Fitness shouldn't be an issue at Premier League level. Most of our squad aren't even inrernationals. They get summers off, national team breaks, etc.

Is there any difference in our performances when we have 3 games a week vs. 2?

I mean I'd like to have seen us go full stregnth vs Blackburn.

I mean I'd like to have seen us go full stregnth vs Blackburn.

Don’t think that was because the players physically couldn’t play though