The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

What a finish again by Messi.  As if people try to justify still that Ronaldo is better.

I'm probably slipping more and more into cultism with it tbh :lol:, but the more I watch him the more I find it laughable that he hasn't won more or less every Balon D'or since 2008 tbh. I find it laughable that anyone other than Pele and Maradona are still mentioned alongside him and Ronaldo has never been anywhere near him.

Pretty obvious why, Madrid has won 3 CLs in a row with Ronaldo scoring key goals along the way, i think everyone with sense knows Messi is better and the only way they are comparable is goalscoring but when it comes to Balon D'or team success matters and they are not going to give it to Messi when Ronaldo's team is winning the CL.

Winning trophies with your team shouldn't come into an individual award deciding on who is the best player like, particularly a cup competition. You'd think FIFA would realise the joke it's become when Messi came 5th, but ye nah, it's FIFA.

Zaha gets constantly kicked all over and still carries on tbf. He dives though, that's the problem rather than bravery imo.

For the type of player he is he has to accept that it comes with the territory.

Needs to stop diving and expecting the ref to give him everything and getting caught up in all that. Think it actually throws him off his game.

Should just focus on what he's doing and let the ref make the calls. Almost seems as though he goes down because he's scared his move won't come off or something, like he's given up in his mind already. Such a strange player.

Think he could be so much better with a more positive mindset. Looks for excuses so much.

Guest neesy111

Hope he gets sacked soon so they replace him before Rafa is available

If they sack someone now, they will just get a temporary replacement.

Zaha gets constantly kicked all over and still carries on tbf. He dives though, that's the problem rather than bravery imo.

For the type of player he is he has to accept that it comes with the territory.

Needs to stop diving and expecting the ref to give him everything and getting caught up in all that. Think it actually throws him off his game.

Should just focus on what he's doing and let the ref make the calls. Almost seems as though he goes down because he's scared his move won't come off or something, like he's given up in his mind already. Such a strange player.

Think he could be so much better with a more positive mindset. Looks for excuses so much.

Awful take. 

Pace and power is the cornerstone of Zaha’s game. Both attributes can be diminished rapidly through injury. He’s constantly targeted for a kicking.  At least 3 times a game, opponents often look to intentionally foul/hurt him to get him off his game.  Not enough of these challenges are punished with yellow cards. He’s well within his rights to moan at refs. 

If he played for a bigger club he would be better protected.