The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Think Fulham are out personally, they should have got an away goal. Lots of huffing and puffing but barely worked the keeper.

There is no away goals in the play-offs.

Well that will help. Hope they show a bit more urgency at home. Loads of possession in good areas but they did fuck all with it.

Some of his play makes me think Sessengnon isn't ready for a higher level yet and still needs more championship time.

I kind of agree. I certainly think the calls of £40/50/60 million fees I've heard spouted about are ludicrous for a somewhat erratic championship player with a tendency to go missing (although I'm not ignorant to the fact he has been sensational for considerable spells too, ripped us apart in the Championship).

Some of his play makes me think Sessengnon isn't ready for a higher level yet and still needs more championship time.

I kind of agree. I certainly think the calls of £40/50/60 million fees I've heard spouted about are ludicrous for a somewhat erratic championship player with a tendency to go missing (although I'm not ignorant to the fact he has been sensational for considerable spells too, ripped us apart in the Championship).

Was surprised to read he got Championship player of the year and not Neves. Fair play to Fulham mind if they hold out for 50/60m or else keep him