The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I think Hughes is an okay manager and would have kept Stoke out of danger. Not saying midtable or anything but I don't think he would have taken them down.

They were sinking like a stone before he left dude, if anything they should have sacked him earlier. Biggest mistake Stoke made was replacing him with Lambert, that one was never going to work, stupid choice.

How the hell did we ever seem involved with a relegation battle with those two sides tonight? Both of them absolutely SHIT for the whole 90 minutes, it was embarrassingly bad for the top flight, fuck me.

If Huddersfield Town beat Chelsea AND Tottenham Hotspur beat us tomorrow, there won't be *any* undecided issues on the last day of the season, barring:

- A 10-goal swing against Southampton at the bottom

- A 16+-goal swing against Liverpool for top four

I think Hughes is an okay manager and would have kept Stoke out of danger. Not saying midtable or anything but I don't think he would have taken them down.

They were sinking like a stone before he left dude, if anything they should have sacked him earlier. Biggest mistake Stoke made was replacing him with Lambert, that one was never going to work, stupid choice.

Feel like he may have been able to turn it around at some point. Just going off the past.

He's absolute bobbins in the transfer market, though. His Man City purchases were horrific and Kevin Wimmer at 18 million pound is a really really bad buy.

If Huddersfield Town beat Chelsea AND Tottenham Hotspur beat us tomorrow, there won't be *any* undecided issues on the last day of the season, barring:

Spurs can still catch Man United?

Spurs can still catch Man United?

Aye, for runners-up. Thought I'd covered everything. Man United play midweek as well, of course.

Who the hell are Les Herbiers??  :lol: and gone have they reached a cup final?  :lol:

They're playing an arguably bigger game at the weekend to try and avoid relegation to the 4th tier. :lol:

The French Cup is a truly brilliant competition. Quevily (also division 3) and Cannes (division 4) have made finals this millennium too, both only lost by the odd goal.

Just a shame PSG are too strong for everyone; otherwise it really is a good comp

Who the hell are Les Herbiers??  :lol: and gone have they reached a cup final?  :lol:

They're playing an arguably bigger game at the weekend to try and avoid relegation to the 4th tier. :lol:

The French Cup is a truly brilliant competition. Quevily (also division 3) and Cannes (division 4) have made finals this millennium too, both only lost by the odd goal.

Just a shame PSG are too strong for everyone; otherwise it really is a good comp

I remember seeing Calais in a Final too.

Credit to Leroy Fer for managing a 3rd relegation, what a Jonah. Hopefully West Ham sign him in the summer.

Didn't that Clucus lad go down last year with Hull also ? There's a few of these kinds of players that seem to be magnets for relegation misery. Bassong I think was relegated three times too and Steven Caulker had his fair share.

So frustrated that just when one Welsh turd flushes, another comes up.

You really dislike the Welsh do you man ? Is there are story you want to share with us ?

You really dislike the Welsh do you man ? Is there are story you want to share with us ?

They should play in their own league, or all UK teams should play in the same league system. Either would be fine.

Nigel Quashie?

quote author=afar link=topic=100077.msg6714071#msg6714071 date=1525819137]

Credit to Leroy Fer for managing a 3rd relegation, what a Jonah. Hopefully West Ham sign him in the summer.

Didn't that Clucus lad go down last year with Hull also ? There's a few of these kinds of players that seem to be magnets for relegation misery. Bassong I think was relegated three times too and Steven Caulker had his fair share.

They should play in their own league, or all UK teams should play in the same league system. Either would be fine.

Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham, and even Newport have been a part of English football since they were founded. I don’t see why people suddenly have a problem with them whenever 1 of them turns up in the Premier League.

Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham, and even Newport have been a part of English football since they were founded. I don’t see why people suddenly have a problem with them whenever 1 of them turns up in the Premier League.

They're Welsh. They should either play in the Welsh league or the English league system should be a UK league system.

I accept I may be in the minority here, but it bugs me. Same as the Canadian teams in the MLS. If the MLS was known as "The American and Canadian Soccer League" or something, sure, fine. But as it stands, there's a US league (MLS) as well as a Canadian league, so fuck off. Either have it combined officially or stay the fuck in your own country.

Given the size of teams in Northern Ireland they'd struggle to cover the costs of travelling to Britain all the time if they were in with those teams, as would the teams of similar size in Britain having to travel to Ireland for matches.

They're Welsh. They should either play in the Welsh league or the English league system should be a UK league system.

I accept I may be in the minority here, but it bugs me. Same as the Canadian teams in the MLS. If the MLS was known as "The American and Canadian Soccer League" or something, sure, fine. But as it stands, there's a US league (MLS) as well as a Canadian league, so fuck off. Either have it combined officially or stay the fuck in your own country.

Wales is in the same country as England

O0

One of my major bug bears. Separate FA structures, separate national teams. No justification at all for playing in English league.

Either go full UK or insist on teams playing in the league systems they are actually from.