The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Sissoko usually looks pretty good against the better teams in my opinion. 

It's the games where teams sits back and he needs to show some sort of technical ability where he's frustratingly bad

Been canny for Spurs in every game since he got into the starting team a while ago

Sissoko usually looks pretty good against the better teams in my opinion. 

It's the games where teams sits back and he needs to show some sort of technical ability where he's frustratingly bad

Been canny for Spurs in every game since he got into the starting team a while ago

Have to agree. Since he came into the team in the centre of midfield he has produced really good performances. Really like him driving forward from central midfield.

Morata is hilarious, rarely gets involved in play and when he does he's always miles offside. Cost a bomb too

He'll probably score now

Can't see Chelsea achieving anything with him up front. He has absolutely zero presence, and falls over under the slightest breeze of wind.

Hazard is at his best linking with the front man, and looks so much better with Giroud. Morata is a beter goal scorer, but  offers no link up or build up play.

Morata is hilarious, rarely gets involved in play and when he does he's always miles offside. Cost a bomb too

He'll probably score now

Agreee, he seems absolutley hopeless whenever i watch him, but then he will go on a run of scoring a few goals.

Such an odd fellow. His career choices, his celebrations. He changed from the #9 to 29. Who does that?

He'll probably score now

Agreee, he seems absolutley hopeless whenever i watch him, but then he will go on a run of scoring a few goals.

Such an odd fellow. His career choices, his celebrations. He changed from the #9 to 29. Who does that?

Someone who likes the number 29 i guess.