The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I'll not bleat on at all, you cannot just remove 4 games from someone's season and say fair's fair :lol:

My point isn;t that he won;t relegate them, he might. Or he might keep them up and then be awful next season. It's that he hasn't to this point been 'bad'. You're saying that because you want to be right in your view that it was a bad appointment. He hasn't pulled up trees but he's not far off where you'd expect this absolutely incredible but also absolutely terrible depending on which month it is Palace squad to be.

That last sentence is about as stream of consciousness as you get :lol: Had to read it a few times.

I'll not bleat on at all, you cannot just remove 4 games from someone's season and say fair's fair :lol:

My point isn;t that he won;t relegate them, he might. Or he might keep them up and then be awful next season. It's that he hasn't to this point been 'bad'. You're saying that because you want to be right in your view that it was a bad appointment. He hasn't pulled up trees but he's not far off where you'd expect this absolutely incredible but also absolutely terrible depending on which month it is Palace squad to be.

Aye, I said absolutely incredible. I compared it to our team under SMC, which I still stand by. A midtable team if managed by a decent manager. Sadly, we werent, which led to awful morale and performances and uktimately to our relegation. Palace heading the same way, again, because they are being managed poorly.

It’s not all that difficult to understand.

Those 4 games werent in his season. He took over a team with the same record as Bournemouth. Bournemouth have a less superior team. How are they doing? He’s had 24 games and his team are currently stumbling towards relegation.

Guest firetotheworks

If you've been following this season, you'd already know that Palace had pulled away from the relegation battle until their recent injuries. Whether you also think Hodgson is shit is anyone's opinion to have, but it's pretty simple cause and effect in terms of them dropping off.

Aye, I said absolutely incredible. I compared it to our team under SMC, which I still stand by. A midtable team if managed by a decent manager. Sadly, we werent, which led to awful morale and performances and uktimately to our relegation. Palace heading the same way, again, because they are being managed poorly.

It’s not all that difficult to understand.

Those 4 games werent in his season. He took over a team with the same record as Bournemouth. Bournemouth have a less superior team. How are they doing? He’s had 24 games and his team are currently stumbling towards relegation.

You thumbed up a short post that said this 

On the whole though, their team/squad is one of the weakest and most imbalanced in the division.

But aye I'll let you off, maybe you just never read Sewelly's post properly or something :dontknow:

Allan must get ahead of Casemiro, no? Not exactly like for like but still.

What? Casemiro is one of the best defensive midfielders out there. He's not technically great, but great at cleaning up infront of the back four also has a decent shot on him which is useful whenever he does move up the pitch.