The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I honestly don’t think Arsenal are a huge club as people say they are. A big club, yes, huge, no. If Wenger never came to Arsenal and Arsenal turned into another nothing Premier League team (which they were heading towards) or worse got relegated and did what the likes of Forest and Ipswich have done, would anyone have bat an eyelid?

The same Arsenal who have never been relegated? The same Arsenal who had 10 titles before Wenger (the 3rd highest of any club in the country)? That Arsenal?

No doubt they are a big club, but they arn’t a massive club.

the same Arsenal who snatched the title away from a dominant Liverpool in virtually last kick of the game back in '89.

Wasn't 90s though, was it? Just another Sheffield Wednesday, m8.

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly don’t think Arsenal are a huge club as people say they are. A big club, yes, huge, no. If Wenger never came to Arsenal and Arsenal turned into another nothing Premier League team (which they were heading towards) or worse got relegated and did what the likes of Forest and Ipswich have done, would anyone have bat an eyelid?

Yes. All of that is nonsense.

Guest firetotheworks

What the shitting hell was that bit of skill by De Bruyne? Need to see that again, it looked incredible.

Surely its just much easier to count tickets sold rather than people through the gate?

You would have had a point 10-15 years ago. Now though all tickets are scanned and counted through a computer.

Guest Howaythetoon

There is nowt wrong with Wenger’s football philosophy. But over the last decade his spending on players has been absolute shit. PEA doesn’t seem like a good fit at all for example. Such a poor assembled squad.

There is nowt wrong with Wenger’s football philosophy. But over the last decade his spending on players has been absolute shit. PEA doesn’t seem like a good fit at all for example. Such a poor assembled squad.

Is Wenger allowed to sign his own players though?

Guest Howaythetoon

I think so, either way their transfer policy is awful. Even handing Ozil a new contract, he’s fucking shit. God knows what they are paying him and I imagine they could have recouped a canny wedge for him too. His legacy will remain and I regard him as a legend me, who I adore football wise, but it’s past his bedtime basically and he need to go.