The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Barcelona are great but god almighty Chelsea are being hard done by/cheated here.  Referee is very intimidated by the home crowd.

Cheated? How exactly?

Maybe cheated is harsh.  However EVERY challenge or 50/50 has gone to Barcelona.  The referee is massively a homer.  I know it happens but if that was our team on the end of some of those decisions then well .............

Barcelona are great but god almighty Chelsea are being hard done by/cheated here.  Referee is very intimidated by the home crowd.

Cheated? How exactly?

Maybe cheated is harsh.  However EVERY challenge or 50/50 has gone to Barcelona.  The referee is massively a homer.  I know it happens but if that was our team on the end of some of those decisions then well .............

That's definitely not been the case, think Chelsea have been given plenty of fouls

Guest Howaythetoon

Messi keeps this up and he will go from top-class to world-class. Hopefully Chelsea get hammered.

Cheated? How exactly?

That's definitely not been the case, think Chelsea have been given plenty of fouls

I'm  not sure if you are a massive Barca fan or just after an argument.

Cheated? How exactly?

I'm  not sure if you are a massive Barca fan or just after an argument.

I do like Barcelona and I'm not interested in an argument, just think your wrong suggesting the ref has been on Barca's side. Fouls have been relatively even and the ref hasn't got any major decisions wrong.

Was that Alonso yellow card not suspect?

That wasn't his first foul though so no it wasn't suspect.

You're imagining things and it's not backed up by anything.

Your love of everything Barca shines through.  I love them also by the way but I detest blatant cheating.

Was that Alonso yellow card not suspect?

That wasn't his first foul though so no it wasn't suspect.

You're imagining things and it's not backed up by anything.

Your love of everything Barca shines through.  I love them also by the way but I detest blatant cheating.

My love of everything Barca? What on earth are you talking about?