The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Liverpool vs Man City is exactly what I feared would happen, it'll be a good game I reckon, but I wanted to see Liverpool against any other team just to see what they'd be like. Could only be worse if Roma vs Sevilla was in there imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Why would it be dull? Two teams who play great footie and have already put on a few spectacles this season. That’s a belter of a tie

I think Disco was being sarcastic. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

That's a very good draw for us. Arsenal away to CSKA Moscow and then away to us three days later.

Only annoyance with the Juve vs Madrid game is that we've had the same tie in 3 of the last 4 seasons.

Yep and on paper it's the only semi interesting tie, would be much better if we hadn't seen it loads already. I expect City and Liverpool to be fun mind, it's just there's something about same country ties which put me off.

Feels like the pool of top teams is very small these days.

It’s been Bayern, Barca and Real in the quarters again and again.

Juve and Atleti usually involved.

Glad City and Liverpool like strong.  Maybe we’ll get some surprises but Bayern will have eased into the semis despite finishing second in their group. 

Feels like the pool of top teams is very small these days.

It’s been Bayern, Barca and Real in the quarters again and again.

Juve and Atleti usually involved.

Glad City and Liverpool like strong.  Maybe we’ll get some surprises but Bayern will have eased into the semis despite finishing second in their group.

Perhaps Jose has a point with his 'heritage' rant  :lol: