The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Hoping for Everton and Huddersfield wins tomorrow. I know many won't want Huddersfield winning as them losing or drawing would keep them well in the relegation fight, however having Stoke and Palace 5 and 4 points away from us with 7 games remaining for them is a lot better than having Huddersfield go above us with us having a game in hand.

Hoping for Everton and Huddersfield wins tomorrow. I know many won't want Huddersfield winning as them losing or drawing would keep them well in the relegation fight, however having Stoke and Palace 5 and 4 points away from us with 7 games remaining for them is a lot better than having Huddersfield go above us with us having a game in hand.

Agreed. Huddersfield or draw.

Worst case scenario is Palace and Stoke win and we're 2 points above the drop and a bad week could drag us into the bottom 3.

Best case scenario we're 5 points above with a game in hand, games running out, and those teams have used up of their more winnable games.

Hudd v Palace draw and an Everton win at Stoke for me.

Wouldn't mind Swansea beating Spurs to give them another FA cup fixture.

Everton look absolutely rancid at the minute, I think Stoke will beat them sadly. I fancy Palace to win at Huddersfield too..

Really conflicted on whether I want Huddersfield or Palace to win today. Palace are the better team IMO, however a 5 point gap with a game over Palace would make it very difficult for them to catch us.

I think a draw would be best.

Guest neesy111

The match stats for today's game are a bit silly.

That was one of the easiest wins you's will ever have.