The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Mkhitaryan is s**** though according to Mole [emoji38]

Aye one game outweighs 2 seasons  :rolleyes:

He hasn't been shit in those 2 seasons though. That's part of the point. [emoji38]

He hasn't been s*** in those 2 seasons though. That's part of the point. [emoji38]

I watched Dortmund every game during Klopp's last two seasons I can confidently say he was.

Nobody from England is touching him with a ten foot pole before Tuchel took charge, you are just changing history at this point.

Guest firetotheworks

He hasn't been s*** in those 2 seasons though. That's part of the point. [emoji38]

I watched Dortmund every game during Klopp's last two seasons I can confidently say he was.

Nobody from England is touching him with a ten foot pole before Tuchel took charge, you are just changing history at this point.

I'm not talking about Dortmund, I'm talking about the last two seasons.

I'm not talking about Dortmund, I'm talking about the last two seasons.

That was all my argument ever was though, he was fantastic in his last season there and I don't blame him for this season.

All I said was he was extremely underwhelming to the point Dortmund was going to sell him until his final year there, plus considering there was a change in manager I give a lot of credit to that manager.

If he replicates that form for Arsenal I'll admit I was wrong but I'm pretty confident in saying history is on my side. One game against an out of form team isn't exactly going to change my mind because I don't knee jerk.