The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Aye, it's hilarious when Klopp does it. If Mourinho did it he's a disgraceful wanker.

I think Klopp is just the latest Mourinho tbf. Give him enough years and everyone will be sick of him too. It was all new and amusing when Mourinho did it at first as well.

Swans losing.

Stays like that we’re mathematically safe as I figure

seen loads of people on twitter worrying about when we're "mathematically" safe.  Who cares man, we're safe :lol: 99.99999999%

Guest neesy111

Swans losing.

seen loads of people on twitter worrying about when we're "mathematically" safe.  Who cares man, we're safe :lol: 99.99999999%

Exactly.  Like 9 teams would have to get better results than us.

Swans losing.

I'll feel better once its 100%, it being nufc I can't rule out the stupidly unlikely things happening to us because they have a tendency to anyway.

Swans losing.

I'll feel better once its 100%, it being nufc I can't rule out the stupidly unlikely things happening to us because they have a tendency to anyway.

Southampton would need to win all 3, Swansea would need to win all 3, Huddersfield would need 2 wins and a draw (from Man City, Chelsea & Arsenal), West Ham would need 7 pts

naaah

Isn’t it that “multiverse” theory that postulates for every potential outcome there are an infinite amount of outcomes which get played out an infinite amount of times all the time. By that rationale, it’s quite possible, therefore, in my shite world, we go down.

...it’s also possible, mind, that I could be nuts deep snorting aaa grade Cocaine off the tits of a bevy of high class whores by 10pm tonight after coming up big on the lotto.

Guest neesy111

Impossible to call who's going to do down in the last position.  Could give good reasons for 3-4 teams.

Swans losing.

Southampton would need to win all 3, Swansea would need to win all 3, Huddersfield would need 2 wins and a draw (from Man City, Chelsea & Arsenal), West Ham would need 7 pts

naaah

Swansea and Soton can't both win all 3, as one of those games is between those 2. After Chelsea's win, we're now 100% safe.

Co commentator on TalkSport was saying Swansea needed to being Tammy Abraham on to change the game.

He can't play against Chelsea

Stuff like this really annoys me the standard of punditry is really poor at the minute.