The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I mean Ramos defo didn't think, "im gonna put his shoulder out here". It's just a foul, typical snidey defending

Honestly true. But I fucking love Salah so whatever. Ramos dead to me.

Funny how everyone is a Liverpool fan all of a sudden. :lol:

Bright start but after that it looks like a matter of time until Madrid get the breakthrough which will change the match. Offside was the right call but I reckon the lino just saw a white shirt off and didn't know which one it was. As soon as it hit the net the flag went up.

Looked to me like it was a clear tactic for Madrid players to go in as hard as legally possible on Salah. Had several fouls on him prior to the Ramos injury incident.

Perfectly valid tactic. Unfortunate injury but luckily for Liverpool they have world class Lallana to bring on.

I mean Ramos defo didn't think, "im gonna put his shoulder out here". It's just a foul, typical snidey defending

Exactly, it's opportunistic cuntery.

But when you do that constantly, and are very much "that kind of player" then the odds of an outcome like today are higher.

So it's also only logical that he gets blamed.

Couldn’t give a single fuck about Liverpool. Just a massive fan of Salah and the man himself.

Aye. I’m a fan of Ramos.  I’m gutted for Salah. Hit his peak at the right time.  CL final. World Cup. Both might be gone. 

Looking at it again it’s fairly innocuous. 

Also looks like Carvajal is out the World Cup too.

Looked to me like it was a clear tactic for Madrid players to go in as hard as legally possible on Salah. Had several fouls on him prior to the Ramos injury incident.

Might be the case, but watching back this incident, Ramos more than anything fell down naturally. Nothing malicious about it.

Liverpool were once 3-0 down at half time in the CL Final.

No way has Salah's injury blown it for them.

Yep, with Harry Kewell and Milan Baros up top. :lol:

Liverpool were once 3-0 down at half time in the CL Final.

No way has Salah's injury blown it for them.

Yep, with Harry Kewell and Milan Baros up top. [emoji38]

Fucking staggering isn't it [emoji38]

Ah man Baros blast from the past.