The other games today 2018/19

Greg

of course people are blaming Ramos for falling over

I know you have Real specs on but he clearly yanks his arm and pulls him over

Yeah, Salah's right arm. He then lands on it then gets his arm out the way when he can. Salah rolls over on his left arm, which was the injured one.  Would post a link to an angle where you can see it but obviously not allowed :lol:

Salah doesn't fall at all if Ramos doesn't grab him :lol:

The cry babies on twitter bitching about Ramos. What a toxic group of people. It was an unfortunate injury, get over it.

The injury design wasn't intentional, but tethering the much nipper Salah to him with his arm is definitely textbook smart sneaky defending.

Yeah, Salah's right arm. He then lands on it then gets his arm out the way when he can. Salah rolls over on his left arm, which was the injured one.  Would post a link to an angle where you can see it but obviously not allowed :lol:

Ah, so everyone is whining because a player pulled another player down. True, I have never seen that on a football pitch before

Ah, so everyone is whining because a player pulled another player down. True, I have never seen that on a football pitch before

Exactly.

This game has been killed by Salah injury, just a matter of time for Madrid now. Without Salah, that team looks distinctly average. They need to stop feeling sorry for themselves though, because it's one way traffic right now.

Fuck out of here defending the clean player that is Sergio fucking Ramos

The fact is was Ramos is the whole reason there's even debate ffs :lol: If it was Varane all the whiners would see it for what it was, a foul for pulling him down and an unfortunate landing & subsequent injury

This game has been killed by Salah injury, just a matter of time for Madrid now. Without Salah, that team looks distinctly average. They need to stop feeling sorry for themselves though, because it's one way traffic right now.

:sadnod: Inexorable feel to it now.