The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I don't think City's midfield were good enough today to consider the new lad's debut any less than OK. I don't think he was anything special but when Bernardo Silva barely impacts the game before De Bruyne comes on and Fernandinho/ Gundogan were incredibly sloppy I can't help but think he wasn't that bad.

I don't think City's midfield were good enough today to consider the new lad's debut any less than OK. I don't think he was anything special but when Bernardo Silva barely impacts the game before De Bruyne comes on and Fernandinho/ Gundogan were incredibly sloppy I can't help but think he wasn't that bad.

Thought he was quite poor for Sterlings goal, lost possession multiple times, misplaced simple passes and if Aguero wasn't selfish would've cost them a goal in the 2nd half. I agree he at least tried to impose himself in the game, and some of the more experienced players are to blame for the poor performance. Still doesn't help me think he looked incredibly poor in the first half despite trying to get on the ball as much as possible. Clearly has potential or otherwise wouldn't be starting, but think he's got a bit to go before he should be starting in this league.

Horror debut from Gendouzi.

Worst player of the weekend. Looks hoirrrbly out of depth

FFS, the kid is 19 and playing his first league game against the best team in the country! Looks very comfortable on the ball and well able to get stuck in.

A snip for 7 million. Has bags of potential.

Genuinely can't believe he's being castigated on here.

Thought he was the most confident and brave player on the field for Arsenal. You could see the crowd are already behind him too.

That kid will be a star by the end of the season. And everyone on here will be waxing lyrical about him embarrassingly enough.

Ramsey was trash, as was Ozil, as was Xhaka. He was better than the three of those jokers combined.

Absolutely crazy singling him out.

Never go full kaka

Surprised he's playing and not resting to be the main man in Qatar 2022

:lol: Should sign for Qatar and play for them. Been absolutely awful tonight for PSG. Di Maria just assisted Rabiot greatly. Rabiot is such a good player.

It's not been terrible given that Sevilla have had a far longer preseason (they are playing the EL quals), but I don't get the feeling we know what to do in midfield now that our lynchpin (Iniesta) is gone.

Looked lethargic with Arthur, Busquets and Rafinha. With Coutinho in there you'll be much more dynamic in midfield. Rakitic/Vidal/Rafinha/Arthur + Coutinho and Sergio and you'll be fine.