The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Benzema 4 in 3. Ronnie 0 in 3. Ronnie should hand his Ballon d’Or over to the man who made him great

You joke but he was massively important for Ronaldo's success there. Mainly because Ronaldo has never been good at playing as the main CF.

He needs somebody to play off and doesn't really play with his back to goal, considering that Juve might struggle to get him the goals you usually would expect.

Guest firetotheworks

Pellegrini is an absolute fraud, hilarious appointment.

Massively wrong

Seems clueless to me.

Not sure you can win the league by being clueless tbh, no matter what your resources.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think we'll have to worry about Cardiff tbh. Unless they sack Warnock and get in someone much better, I think they're almost certainly going down.

I don't think we'll have to worry about Cardiff tbh. Unless they sack Warnock and get in someone much better, I think they're almost certainly going down.

pretty much agree, just like to see the defeats in the bag  O0

Benzema 4 in 3. Ronnie 0 in 3. Ronnie should hand his Ballon d’Or over to the man who made him great

You joke but he was massively important for Ronaldo's success there. Mainly because Ronaldo has never been good at playing as the main CF.

He needs somebody to play off and doesn't really play with his back to goal, considering that Juve might struggle to get him the goals you usually would expect.

I wasn’t really joking like. Benzema is unbelievable at hold up play and sacrificed his game to help Cronaldo

Pellegrini is an absolute fraud, hilarious appointment.

Massively wrong

Seems clueless to me.

He might be past his best now, doesn’t mean he’s a fraud. Look at what he did with Villareal, Malaga and to a lesser extent Man City and Real Madrid