Greg

Why do Cardiff have a Chinese (not Welsh) dragon on their crest? [emoji38]

http://i.imgur.com/rAy0976.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/rAy0976.gif

Malaysian tho innit.

Unless they all look the same to you.

What the fuck am I doing in the football section? It's horrible. [emoji38]

His family’s ethnically Chinese

Wasabi.

A variety of insect best known for its role the production of honey. All species are an integral part of the pollenation cycle and as such live in mass hives; drones protecting a ‘queen’ who is their primary means of procreation. Not sure why you’re asking this in here, but interesting nonetheless. Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

Satka starting for Slovakia, Mbabu in the Swiss squad, Kadar a regular for Hungary...do we let some of our young players go too soon?

Satka playing for DAC Dunajská Streda, Mbabu for Young Boys and Kadar for Dynamo Kiev. Think we're ok with that lot  :lol:

Denmark are fielding a line-up consisting of Futsal players and Third/Fourth Danish division players, yet somehow only down 2-0 against Slovakia at half time :lol:

I bet on Denmark earlier in the week at 25/1 hoping they would resolve the issues. Waste of a fiver. :lol:

Denmark are fielding a line-up consisting of Futsal players and Third/Fourth Danish division players, yet somehow only down 2-0 against Slovakia at half time :lol:

I bet on Denmark earlier in the week at 25/1 hoping they would resolve the issues. Waste of a fiver. :lol:

They only fucking lost 3-0 :lol:

Hell of a save from Areola.

Aye that was the tits.

Commentator was a bit harsh, saying he had plenty of time to see it, as he's watching a slow motion replay.