The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Man City fans are so shit.

Is the truth.  Imagine if the Mansours had bought us and we'd had all that success in the last few years. Don't think you'd see all those empty seats in a champions league game at St James's.

Spare seats galore against Feyenoord, Kiev and Leverkusen last time out.

Is the truth.  Imagine if the Mansours had bought us and we'd had all that success in the last few years. Don't think you'd see all those empty seats in a champions league game at St James's.

So you didn't read the second sentence of my post then? 

I think he was backing up your point.

..really? Certainly didn't read that way to me. Fair enough if so.

I was at all of those games by the way, and at that point we were just making up the numbers,  the odd great result notwithstanding,  a lot of those games were (paradoxically given our present situation) somewhat boring.

Imagine being in city's position- the best results and the best football you've ever seen from your team.

And still you don't sell all your tickets.

Guest neesy111

Man City fans are so s***.

I was at all of those games by the way, and at that point we were just making up the numbers,  the odd great result notwithstanding,  a lot of those games were (paradoxically given our present situation) somewhat boring.

Imagine being in city's position- the best results and the best football you've ever seen from your team.

What?

You know you might be right. I think i'm half asleep :lol:

I wasn’t backing up your point at all.

We weren’t making up the numbers, it wasn’t boring.

Surely if you’re hardly in Europe or the CL you should be more inclined to go rather than becoming complacent about it.

If anything you’d think that would create more sell-outs due to the novelty factor. City fans will be thinking, ‘It’s only Lyon’. I know that’s wrong but can see why it happens.

:thup: & supporter money is finite.