The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

They'll get absolutely dicked in the derby this weekend, so that'll be something to look forward to

It's 2 wins each and a draw isn't it? He seems to have Pep handled better than most in the Premier League, and City aren't what they were last year.

I'd say they are better.  Only 4 goals conceded in the PL this season so far.

They'll get absolutely dicked in the derby this weekend, so that'll be something to look forward to

It's 2 wins each and a draw isn't it? He seems to have Pep handled better than most in the Premier League, and City aren't what they were last year.

I'd say they are better.  Only 4 goals conceded in the PL this season so far.

Plus Sterling and Mahrez are on fire. Add both Silva's in at some point and they've got far too much for everyone else.

One player, in the thousands that have played. They also still took and scored the pen, so it was a waste of time. If we were to go down this route, then Ba should have refused the goal he scored with his hand against Reading

Well, you did say "as if any player" so you were given one. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Seen the Sterling pen incident.  It's very unlikely the ref would had reversed the decision even if Sterling said something.  In cricket players stand their ground until the umpire gives them out even if they know they are out

It's not cheating, sterling looking embarrassed by it all.  Thankfully it wasn't in an important game.

It does show a mockery again of these extra assistants though.

Guest Howaythetoon

He seems plagued by injury after injury, such a good player when on form and fit as well. I wonder if some players are more susceptible to injury if they don’t play regularly or only in fits and starts when young in the way some players who when young played so many games seem susceptible to injuries later on when they get older.