The other games today 2018/19

Greg

The new Arsenal don't look that different from the old one tbh. Lots of eulogising over Enery's revolution, but it will take a few more signings to stiffen that spine.

All their defenders are unavailable. Is this your first time watching them?

The shame of letting Danny Ings score twice. Shit defending all round, and I reckon Dubs would have had at least one of them. Leno left a massive gap at the front post for the first and simply watched the second go in.

Here's hoping for the usual Arsenal second half.

The new Arsenal don't look that different from the old one tbh. Lots of eulogising over Enery's revolution, but it will take a few more signings to stiffen that spine.

The old Arsenal wouldn't have played how they did vs Spurs and Man Utd in the last few weeks

No I've seen them a few times, can't say I've seen a massive difference.

Guest neesy111

No I've seen them a few times, can't say I've seen a massive difference.

They look much more tactically aware and certainly press teams more.

The old Arsenal wouldn't have played how they did vs Spurs and Man Utd in the last few weeks

The old Arsenal had a decent record against Spurs didn't they? Man U are dropping points to a lot of sides these days, I don't think it's a huge scalp any more.

2-2.