The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Barca will win it all.

I still trust them, Bayern, PSG, Madrid over anyone from England tbh, mainly because they are all stacked with players who know how to win in this competition.

Even City are very inexperienced when it comes to winning the CL or even going far quite frankly for the most part.

Guest firetotheworks

Barca will win it all.

I still trust them, Bayern, PSG, Madrid over anyone from England tbh, mainly because they are all stacked with players who know how to win in this competition.

Even City are very inexperienced when it comes to winning the CL or even going far quite frankly for the most part.

We all know that Messi can win anything single-handedly. Madrid have already been pissed all over by English opposition tbf, and I can see PSG thrashing them tomorrow. They're still Real Madrid though, so you never know.

Barca will win it all.

We all know that Messi can win anything single-handedly. Madrid have already been pissed all over by English opposition tbf, and I can see PSG thrashing them tomorrow. They're still Real Madrid though, so you never know.

no chance

Just had City game on from last night playing whilst doing other stuff..

Strange as it sounds, couldn't help thinking they looked pretty sloppy.

Basel seemed to throw men forward and space was there to create chances against City, but they just didn't have anything about them.

Maybe more to the fact they were so far in the lead, but couldn't help noticing their whole game lacked the same intensity that it does in the PL when their seeing games out.

I think Real will hit PSG on the counter and win by 2 or 3

I'm doubting Real now after having been 100% confident beforehand.  Not playing Bale is bizarre and imo wrong from Zidane. Benzema needs to turn his form around completely too cause he's been abysmal recently