The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

I thought that was a pen tbh.

Much more so than the one against you. But wtf was the defender thinking?

He gave the ref a decision to make.

I thought that was a pen tbh.

Both went down at the moments of any contact and sold it well. We’ve had far more clear cut ones not given.

Shame Oliver is a northern lad and doesn’t do our games :lol:

Yet more evidence that the FA want Liverpool to win the league. How the actual fuck was that a penalty?

100%. They've spent the money now they can have it.

wtf are you on about, both were penalties :lol:

You're allowed to make contact. A pen is a foul in the box, same as anywhere else on the pitch.

If they're pens then let's give about 8 every game.

Guest neesy111

They were definite pens. The fact we'd never get them in a million years shouldn't influence your opinion on them.

Yeap, so many are using why we don't get them as what the rules are.

There's a clear elbow into lovren for the 2nd pen.

Undoubtedly because I'm a yank but i find Liverpool the least unlikable of all the supposed contenders this year and I'm not that bothered if they win it.

Same. Their fans online are weirdos but all my mates that are their fans don't get too annoying about it. Spurs probably should be the neutral favourite but they just annoy me

Undoubtedly because I'm a yank but i find Liverpool the least unlikable of all the supposed contenders this year and I'm not that bothered if they win it.

Same. Their fans online are weirdos but all my mates that are their fans don't get too annoying about it. Spurs probably should be the neutral favourite but they just annoy me

Agreed about Spurs. Online (leffe aside :smitten: ) they became hyper aggressive towards NUFC at the end of the Souness era/beginning of our decline and it's really stuck with me ever since. To this day I don't know why that was the case.