The other games today 2018/19

Greg

We will get dicked , and I thought we’d get something.

It's going to be extremely difficult.

Thankfully it's not at Old Trafford, as I think they are having a particularly joyful time playing at home right now.

But we're not great at St. James Park either so ... best not to think about it actually.

Brilliant play from Rashford and finished by Pogba. Another fuck you delivered to Mourinho.

While I'm delighted that Mourinho is gone it's a bit disappointing when you see just how much the players weren't trying. This is a completely different team. If you're not going to play for the manager at least play for the shirt. At the same time he'd still be here then.

I don't think he gave them licence to express themselves, then spent too much time moaning to the media they weren't good enough. Partially true, but players like Lingard and Rashford were still a lot better than he gave them credit for. I think they'd have tried a lot harder if he showed some confidence in them and allowed them to play.

Yeah, with the squad he had, just let them play. You don't need to be a tactical genius to get something out of those. It may not win the league but their talent alone should be 3rd or 4th. You just had to see what they did to us when Mourinho had no choice but to make them have a go at us.

So much attacking talent and he was forcing them to play deep and defend. He made a rod for his own back, they weren't title winning material, but they would be challenging for CL places no problem if he just let them off the leash.

Pogba's a right fucking knob like.

Pogba is the biggest twat ever to play the game.

He's just dancing after scoring man like numerous other players do.

He's a bit of a show off, but doesn't come across in a bad way at all. Just a silly dude really.

Whenever I saw Pogba playing under Mourinho he was tasked with trying to do stuff from deep. Look at his two goals today, late runs into the box arriving like Lampard. He wasn't allowed to be as good as he is under Mourinho

He's a bit of a show off, but doesn't come across in a bad way at all. Just a silly dude really.

Everything he does is arrogant as fuck. That stupid penalty run up as well.

Fraud , thieving a living under Jose, showed himself as a cunt

After seeing what happened with Mourinho at previous jobs, and particularly with Hazard at Chelsea at the end, I think Mourinho proved himself to be the one with the issue.

Everything he does is arrogant as fuck. That stupid penalty run up as well.

The penalty run up is terrible for sure. Unacceptable from anyone who does that :lol:

Wouldn't say he was arrogant though. You can see he has a good rapport with his teammates, and celebrates them as much as he does himself.

After seeing what happened with Mourinho at previous jobs, and particularly with Hazard at Chelsea at the end, I think Mourinho proved himself to be the one with the issue.

Exactly.

Back then, everybody was saying "Hazard's a cunt", when no other manager has ever had an issue with him and he seems a decent guy. Now its "Pogba's a cunt", when no other manager has ever had an issue with him. Both of these guys were managed by Conte ffs, if they were an issue I think we'd know about it

Exactly.

Back then, everybody was saying "Hazard's a cunt", when no other manager has ever had an issue with him and he seems a decent guy. Now its "Pogba's a cunt", when no other manager has ever had an issue with him. Both of these guys were managed by Conte ffs, if they were an issue I think we'd know about it

Yeah. It's funny because through it all, Mourinho stripping him ff the captaincy twice, and all the criticism in the media, Pogba never said a word. He accepted it and kept his mouth shut.

I kind of respected that, and it said a lot about the guy IMO.

Imagine having Rashford, Lingard, Martial and Pogba in your squad then setting up defensively against midtable teams. That is what the Special One was doing. Being made to look like an utter twat now.

I think its more likely he's a pretty good guy considering of all the top managers he's played under only Mourinho had an issue with him

Well I mean I don’t think Ferguson really got on with him like

I think its more likely he's a pretty good guy considering of all the top managers he's played under only Mourinho had an issue with him

Well I mean I don’t think Ferguson really got on with him like

It was his agent more than Pogba himself and Pogba was only a kid who wanted to leave to play first team football, which he was right to do. Conte, Allegri and Deschamps have had no issues with him and made him a key part of their very successful teams

Of course but the bloke wasn’t playing for the club that paid him a fortune.

Guest neesy111

Of course but the bloke wasn’t playing for the club that paid him a fortune.

Well he wasn't being picked and can't pick himself.

Imagine having Rashford, Lingard, Martial and Pogba in your squad then setting up defensively against midtable teams. That is what the Special One was doing. Being made to look like an utter twat now.

been saying for ages our game against them was very telling...they set up exactly how he wanted to play; his system, selection, tactics all executed to the best of their ability...come in 2-0 down he's forced to throw on attackers and let them play how they want to, they ripped us to shreds