The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I reckon Wolves can push the likes of Arsenal or Spurs for a top 6 spot in a few years.

We were lucky they couldn't get Nuno straight away and went for Zenga. Promotion would have been a lot hairier.

Agreed, will be tough next season though I reckon with Villa and West Brom possibly still around.

Rafa's next job could be available soon

Of all the clubs that have been linked, that's one I could actually see working for both parties.

They’d hate Rafa just as much as Puel :lol:

Rafa would play the same football and would have them best of the rest like Puel. They seem to think they should be challenging for the league every season now :laugh:

Of all the clubs that have been linked, that's one I could actually see working for both parties.

Rafa would play the same football and would have them best of the rest like Puel. They seem to think they should be challenging for the league every season now.

It's not a football thing with the Leicester fans, it's a personality thing as Puel doesn't have one. For the same reason we accept Rafa's shite football is why they'd accept it.

PS: They don't think that at all, you're talking out of your arse and sound like the wankers who say the same about us.

Rafa would play the same football and would have them best of the rest like Puel. They seem to think they should be challenging for the league every season now.

It's not a football thing with the Leicester fans, it's a personality thing as Puel doesn't have one. For the same reason we accept Rafa's s**** football is why they'd accept it.

PS: They don't think that at all, you're talking out of your arse and sound like the w*****s who say the same about us.

What? It very much is a football thing. They play boring possession based football and don't score many goals, have scored only 13 goals at home all season, they have lost three of their last four home matches, including back-to-back defeats against Cardiff and Southampton. He has a worse record than Craig Shakespeare.

It's very much a football thing, the personality thing just amplifies it.

It's not a football thing with the Leicester fans, it's a personality thing as Puel doesn't have one. For the same reason we accept Rafa's s**** football is why they'd accept it.

PS: They don't think that at all, you're talking out of your arse and sound like the w*****s who say the same about us.

What? It very much is a football thing. They play boring possession based football and don't score many goals, have scored only 13 goals at home all season, they have lost three of their last four home matches, including back-to-back defeats against Cardiff and Southampton. He has a worse record than Craig Shakespeare.

He was under pressure even after beating Man City and Chelsea though. Also Shakespeare's ppg record was very good at Leicester but he had them in the relegation zone when he was sacked

Rafa would play the same football and would have them best of the rest like Puel. They seem to think they should be challenging for the league every season now :laugh:

that's absolutely outrageous and incorrect thing to say.

its the kind of bullshit that gets thrown at us.

I know a fair few Leicester fans and its the other way round. They didn't take to him from the off and found ti very easy to dislike him even when things were ok. Some managers fit a club, some don't. Looks like Puel finds it hard to connect with fans (and from reports players) in the English leagues at least as he had a similar reception at Southampton (he finished 8th and reached the LC final yet was still sacked)

Only the Big 6 are above them so where are they demanding they should be? ???

you said challenging for the league EVERY season - none of my friends from leicester expect that at all.

entertaining football. and yes - trying to be in the top six - not behind the likes of watford - with the pipe dream of maybe top 4 one day again.

none of them ever expect to be challenging for the league again.

I’ve only seen moans about the style of football, not the league position