The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I don't know why anyone is worried about Huddersfield they have been gone for weeks now and the fact Wagner is gone and their director of football shows they are planning for the Championship.

Fulham still have a chance though I agree.

I don't know why anyone is worried about Huddersfield they have been gone for weeks now and the fact Wagner is gone and their director of football shows they are planning for the Championship.

Not really worried per se, just aware that a turnaround could easily be achieved, look at Southampton. They should also be dead and buried. I hope Southampton are like last seasons Swansea, get that new managers bounce too early and drift back into the relegation places.

They might turn around their form like West Brom did with a new manager, but they are not going to get another 24 points to stay up.

One team usually nose dives towards the end of the season to eventually be relegated could well be Southampton, but their manager looks too good.

They might turn around their form like West Brom did with a new manager, but they are not going to get another 24 points to stay up.

One team usually nose dives towards the end of the season to eventually be relegated could well be Southampton, but their manager looks too good.

I hope the nose dive team is either Palace or Southampton.

Please not us.

Not really worried per se, just aware that a turnaround could easily be achieved, look at Southampton. They should also be dead and buried. I hope Southampton are like last seasons Swansea, get that new managers bounce too early and drift back into the relegation places.

Southampton were never 10 points adrift though and were never going to be dead and buried

Please not us.

Not mentioned much, but Crystal Palace's home form is as bad as ours.

Please not us.

Palace are a good shout atm. But will depend on whether their top players can get it together before the end of the season. On paper they’ve plenty of quality to stay up