The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Sky Sports just sent their reporter to a bloke they thought looked like the Borussia Dortmund coach sitting in the stands asking if it was him...it wasn't. :lol: :lol:

Wonder if they'd do that if it was one of their precious "top six" clubs involved?

Bit of a daft first question to Pochettino, I'd imagine he's picked Llorente as he's the only one even vaguely resembling a striker available to him Geoff.

Lamela has done the job before, to be fair, although yes, it’s a daft first question :lol:.

Bit of a daft first question to Pochettino, I'd imagine he's picked Llorente as he's the only one even vaguely resembling a striker available to him Geoff.

Lamela has done the job before, to be fair, although yes, it’s a daft first question :lol:.

What sort of message does it send to Llorente, if Poch doesn't play him?

It's not like he's Joselu, he is/was capable of a high standard of football.

Maybe not

Thats why.