The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Rafa's next job could be available soon

Of all the clubs that have been linked, that's one I could actually see working for both parties.

They’d hate Rafa just as much as Puel :lol:

Rafa would play the same football and would have them best of the rest like Puel. They seem to think they should be challenging for the league every season now.

It's not a football thing with the Leicester fans, it's a personality thing as Puel doesn't have one. For the same reason we accept Rafa's s**** football is why they'd accept it.

PS: They don't think that at all, you're talking out of your arse and sound like the w*****s who say the same about us.

What? It very much is a football thing. They play boring possession based football and don't score many goals, have scored only 13 goals at home all season, they have lost three of their last four home matches, including back-to-back defeats against Cardiff and Southampton. He has a worse record than Craig Shakespeare.

It's very much a football thing, the personality thing just amplifies it.

I know a fair few Leicester fans and its the other way round. They didn't take to him from the off and found ti very easy to dislike him even when things were ok. Some managers fit a club, some don't. Looks like Puel finds it hard to connect with fans (and from reports players) in the English leagues at least as he had a similar reception at Southampton (he finished 8th and reached the LC final yet was still sacked)

The football at Southampton was crap as well, very much a careful what you wish for with them though. Puel didn't loose his job at Southampton for any other reason than the fans didn't like him because the football was boring- it was the style of football, 41 goals in 38 matches when finishing 8th - the same thing he's doing now at Leicester. I also know a lot of Leicester fans (lived not far from Leicester until a month ago) and believe me the not liking him or taking to him all comes down to the football being crap from the off.

Depressing watching the way Wolves have been building something since we were in the Championship with them. Whilst Ashley wanted to just build enough to get promoted then scale it all back and gamble on staying up with nothing. Makes it worse since I know a few Wolves fans. They're in love with football whilst I'm growing to hate it more each season  :lol:

Leicester almost played like they wanted Puel gone at the very end. What the hell were they doing at 3-3 to concede that goal? Especially having pulled themselves back in twice. Mental.

Trying to score themselves

Guest Howaythetoon

Bit of a bogey team for Liverpool are they not? I’d quite like to see them win the league because I enjoy watching them and love Klopp, but more because I can’t stand Man City and what they are all about. If they screwed it up though I’d piss myself laughing.