The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Typical that a man who should have been sent off at 0-0 scores the goal that puts us on the back foot but not much you can do.

No Neymar and Cavani but at least they had time to prepare and train for not having them. Massive difference losing Martial and Lingard in the middle of the game.

We didn't deserve to score but it should have been 11 vs. 10 at 0-0 and it would have been completely different. Kimpembe got away with a few as well.

No Man United fan was expecting to go through against PSG. Worst thing about this is losing 2 of our best players for the upcoming domestic games.

If I ever met Di Maria I'd smack the fucker. What a horrible cunt. Hate that he's good.

Are you forgetting Young should have got a second yellow for pushing di Maria into the crowd?  :lol:

Your hole. It was a shoulder for a start and made to look far worse due to the banks at OT. As usual that snake made the most of it.

Typical that a man who should have been sent off at 0-0 scores the goal that puts us on the back foot but not much you can do.

No Neymar and Cavani but at least they had time to prepare and train for not having them. Massive difference losing Martial and Lingard in the middle of the game.

We didn't deserve to score but it should have been 11 vs. 10 at 0-0 and it would have been completely different. Kimpembe got away with a few as well.

No Man United fan was expecting to go through against PSG. Worst thing about this is losing 2 of our best players for the upcoming domestic games.

If I ever met Di Maria I'd smack the f***er. What a horrible c***. Hate that he's good.

giphy.gif

:lol: :lol:

If I ever met Di Maria I'd smack the f***er. What a horrible c***. Hate that he's good.

giphy.gif

Most enjoyment all season watching Man United lose to PSG. :lol:

Are you forgetting Young should have got a second yellow for pushing di Maria into the crowd?  :lol:

Your hole. It was a shoulder for a start and made to look far worse due to the banks at OT. As usual that snake made the most of it.

He could’ve done serious damage to Di Maria like and it definitely hurt :lol:

My hole?  ???

It was definitely not a shoulder to shoulder.

giphy.gif

:lol: not quite, was class when we beat Man City. You guys should try it some time.

Sure haven't we done it more than any other side.

giphy.gif

:lol: not quite, was class when we beat Man City. You guys should try it some time.

Sure haven't we done it more than any other side.

When they were trash. Awesome.

When they were Premier league champions? Strange to call them trash.

I'm Manchester based and what I heard the most tonight was this: "If Mike Dean had been referee, we would have won." Proves the Mancs' arrogance in the PL...so, on that basis, Man U fans deserve all that they deserved tonight.

I'm Manchester based and what I heard the most tonight was this: "If Mike Dean had been referee, we would have won." Proves the Mancs' arrogance in the PL...so, on that basis, Man U fans deserve all that they deserved tonight.

If an English referee who is well known to favour them in English domestic games was the referee for a Man Utd game against a French team in a European completion then they would have won?

No doubt they would have been given every opportunity too, that’s exactly why he’s not allowed to referee them, fucking idiots.

giphy.gif

I didn't even watch the game.

I think the point is a Man Utd fan moaning doesn't really wash with NUFC fans, but it's your team so fair enough, the gif just made me laugh.

That young Roma kid doing 90s hurdle the hoardings celebrations. Delicious scenes.

Same kid whose been getting a lot of hype recently? keep hearing about a really talented Roma kid but i can't remember his name. :lol:

Isn't he meant to be the next totti? Heard about him earlier

Zaniolo - they got him as part of the Nainggolan sale - a Monchi masterstroke