The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

"Misunderstanding" :lol:

You're just making it worse man.

I think he's been told to say that, their PR person will be in crisis mode now. :lol:

Guest neesy111

‘Heroic’ Chelsea performance apparently

They did play well, considering they got beat 6-0 off them 2 weeks ago

No shots on target and missed 3 of 5 pens, this is Chelsea in a cup final not Newport County ffs

They had 1 shot on target, they also scored 3 pens out of 5.

Talking bollocks to suit your agenda there.

‘Heroic’ Chelsea performance apparently

They did play well, considering they got beat 6-0 off them 2 weeks ago

No shots on target and missed 3 of 5 pens, this is Chelsea in a cup final not Newport County ffs

They had 1 shot on target, they also scored 3 pens out of 5.

Talking bollocks to suit your agenda there.

Apologies I meant 2 of 5 pens, they had no shots on target. It wasn’t heroic it was improved from a team full of internationals

Wtf maybe the ref has told Sarri the keeper is refusing to leave the pitch

Ref has to send him off then.

btw wat

If a player refuses to leave the pitch, then ref has right to send him off.  They should have just put the numbers up on the board.

Not sure how in-date this is but was posted on Reddit: https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_3_the_number_of_players_en_47419.pdf

Slide 5: "If a player who is about to be replaced refuses to leave the field of play, play continues".

Not sure the ref could do anything about this. Mental behaviour from Kepa.

That surprised me, but it looks like the rules need to be changed. Refusing to be subbed should be like refusing go off when getting a red card.

Guest neesy111

Wtf maybe the ref has told Sarri the keeper is refusing to leave the pitch

Ref has to send him off then.

btw wat

If a player refuses to leave the pitch, then ref has right to send him off.  They should have just put the numbers up on the board.

Not sure how in-date this is but was posted on Reddit: https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_3_the_number_of_players_en_47419.pdf

Slide 5: "If a player who is about to be replaced refuses to leave the field of play, play continues".

Not sure the ref could do anything about this. Mental behaviour from Kepa.

That surprised me, but it looks like the rules need to be changed. Refusing to be subbed should be like refusing go off when getting a red card.

:thup:

I'm sure the referee could book the player for time wasting though, just like they can we players walk off too slowly.

For anyone that hasn't seen it (official Sky channel so it's areet)

This is so terrible.

Why are the other Chelsea players letting some snotty nosed 24 year old kid that just joined and has proved nothing carry on like that?

Cannot believe that. David Luiz is so weak there. Should have smacked the heck out of him.

Rotten club.