The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Bit late to the party, but that is horrific from the little c*** of a Birmingham fan. Wicked beyond belief.

Totally,  and judging by some of the replies on Twitter he'll be shitting himself now the little scrote. The newspapers have also picked up on it now so he'll be gaining even more attention.

Bit late to the party, but that is horrific from the little c*** of a Birmingham fan. Wicked beyond belief.

Totally,  and judging by some of the replies on Twitter he'll be shitting himself now the little scrote. The newspapers have also picked up on it now so he'll be gaining even more attention.

Not a great day for 'football fans'. Idiot on the pitch having his 5 minutes of 'fame': No idea what possess anyone to do that (other than several pints of carling black label)

The guy on social media is just vile beyond description; utterly vile. Hope he ends up in serious shit.

I’ve only just seen it and I’m massively disappointed that none of the Villa players booted or stamped on the cunt.

Those sorts of people have to be left to the players to receive at least 5 mins of unbridled throttling right there on the pitch.

Even when he is being dragged away he is still taking the mick. It's incredibly disappointing.

The guy has just gone on the pitch and punched a player in the head from behind. And he gets to leave untouched? In what world? Society is finished.

Guest firetotheworks

As bad as Man United have been, I can still see them winning this because, weird goal aside, Arsenal have offered nothing.