The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Can’t complain too much. Need to win all our other games in this group though. No errors allowed.

Your group is piss easy, you will get a play off with a couple of matches to spare.

Should aye, but after our third game (away to the Germans some time next season) we could well be on 3 points and chasing whomever manages to get a few results together in the meantime with the Germans well out of reach.

Edit: Northern Ireland are on 6 from 2. They play Estonia and Belarus again in June. If they win one we’re under pressure, if they win both we’re up shot creeck and possible depending on Germany doing us a favour in the final round of games. Could be a pivotal loss here tonight. Basically need to win away in Hamburg to stay in control.

Can’t complain too much. Need to win all our other games in this group though. No errors allowed.

Your group is piss easy, you will get a play off with a couple of matches to spare.

Top 2 qualify automatically.

I forgot the Euros expanded. I don't know how the play offs work this time because some teams are guaranteed a play off regardless where they finish in their group.

Playoffs are based on the Nations League

I forgot the Euros expanded. I don't know how the play offs work this time because some teams are guaranteed a play off regardless where they finish in their group.

Yeah and Holland are guaranteed at least a playoff spot as a result even if they somehow finish outside of the top two in that group.

Just a small detail I left out in my last post.

Aye, we play in the finals in June, complete with a 3rd placed play off for the losing semi-finalist. Yet say neither of us qualified for the Euroe’s, we would then have to play the same teams in a play offs round again in order to determine who goes to the Euro’s. Absolutely stupid.